FOOTBALL up and ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOOTBALL up and ready

for all you guys chomping at the bit....
    several stores have the 1st week of pre-season up........

Sounds like you have the enthusiasm of youth when promoing football. Personally, I can't beat the football except NFL halftimes, and can't share your excitement.

Comment

Yeah, entertaining to watch, better stuff to bet on

Comment

I noticed real value in Haltime wagering last year, I think I will stick to that, The only thing I hate about it is I cant go to games, because I have to be home to get the Halftime lines.

[This message has been edited by MonsterNco (edited 07-10-2000).]

Comment

Monster,

You mean mobile phones overloaded at the stadium, or need to be home to work on stuff?

Comment

With Halftime lines, your operating on a limited time basis, and games are going to half at different times, it would be a pain to call each book to check out lines, by the time I got through them all the half would be over.

Also by using about 10 different books, you are left with a great oppurtunity, to middle. Even a half point difference on a halftime side or total, can sometimes be a good middle, they seem to hit the number more often.

Plus by betting Halftime lines, I dont have to worry about capping during the week, I get alot more freetime that way.

Comment

MonsterNco - you're right about that, halftime rules. Does create a fair amount of stress between 1:50pm and 2:30pm on a Sunday afternoon though.

Comment

Working...
              X