Anyone ever hear of Goldenbets.com???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever hear of Goldenbets.com???

They are offering a signup bonus of $100 just for opening an account with $300!! Seems too good to be true.Anyone of you guys ever use them?Are they legit? Thanx

Heard good things about them but they have very low limits.

Comment

That's a 33% bonus if you put in $300. It doesn't seem like they are trying to attract "highrollers". Many books will give 10% on new accounts, which actually works out far better if you put in a few dimes. It seems that this strategy could actually hurt them. No one would put more than $300 in their account because there is no incentive too. This makes me question their management. Maybe they are legitimate right now, but if everyone who joins puts in $300 they will not be profitable. Maybe someone can tell me how long they've been around and the number of clients they have. Max what are there limits?

Comment

Hey,Thanks guys.I was skeptical myself so I e-mailed Jeff here @ Bettorsworld.He told me they contacted B'world about advertising on the site.When he told them he would be out in Antigua and would like to visit them,he said B'world never heard from them again. That's enough for me to stay away,far away!

Comment

Working...
        X