Millenium credit card problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millenium credit card problems

I've been a player at Millenium for over a year now and have been overall pleased. However their visa credit card from Provident Bank & Trust of Berize had been nothing but problems. Yesterday I received a payout on the card and attempted to make a deposit on the internet to Olympic. Olympic declined it saying the address does not match credit card. I did not understand why that would be the case since I updated my address four times with the bank. Anyway after calling the bank and verifying that my address was corect - they told be that the credit card was charged by Olympic and gave me an approval code. I then call Olympic back and after dealing with a rather rude female -she tells me it was declined and there is nothing they can do. All in all I end up wasting several hours and I still don't have my $600. The bank told me that if it was declined I should get a credit in a week or two. I have to assume it is a problem with the Mellinium visa credit card since I have used several other visa cards at Olympic and never had a problem and I have never been able to get the Mellinium visa to work at any sports book. The moral of the story if you have your own visa - use it and save yourself some problems. I'm interested if anybody else has had any problems like this.

There are many problems with these cards. I don't think the problem is necessarily a Millenium thing. I closed my ABC account some months ago and am still trying to tie up loose ends on my Provident Bank card. The bottom line is this. There is a lack of consensus between the bank and the books as to what EXACTLY the card is. The whole issue is centered around the fact that the books view it as a debit card and the bank views it as a credit card. When you try to close your acct they bounce the ball back and forth without much resolution. It's a typical example of an idea that sounds great but is a hassle in practise because things are done so "off the cuff" in this business.........and there is nothing written down in regards to the exact policy.

Comment

sword1, Don't use that card at any merchant that uses address verificaton. It just doesn't work. Wait 10-14 days and the funds should be back on your card.

Comment

I recently sign up with millsports because I had heard they offer a debit card. After i sign up with them, i was disappointed to hear from them that they do not offer those debit card anymore. But so far so good, they credit my winning superfast. i like it. But anyone know why they stop offering those debit card?
        thax

Comment

Working...
        X