Fantasy Royale Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Royale Q&A

The official site, www.FantasyRoyale.com should be operational tomorrow. If anyone has any questions regarding this wagering product, I will be happy to answer them here. Also, www.BetRoyal.com has the official scoring schedule as well as some examples of how the bet works.
    Thank you,
    Rich
    Rich Rosenthal

Rich,
    Any update on when the site will be operational. I am excited to check it out.
    Thanks!

Comment

UB,
      Thank you for the interest. I am told there was a SNAFU in the ordering process of the URL. Apparently we submitted an IP address that was wrong. So now, we are correcting the problem with the DNS and hopefully within 72 hours will have the URL pointed correctly. Please in the mean time check out the examples here. http://www.betroyal.com/Fantasy/index.html
      Thanks again,
      Rich
      Rich Rosenthal

Comment

Chillin -

What are your limits going to be?

Radar

Comment

Radar 6
          We will start the limits at a minimum of $20.00 by internet and $50.00 by phone. The maximum bet either way is $500.00. Remember these ARE allowed in parlays at the same limits. Thank you for the question.
          Rich
          Rich Rosenthal

Comment

I am happy to announce to all that the official Fantasy Royale website is now up. We are now taking bets on Fantasy Royale for Week 1 of the NFL Season. Check out www.fantasyroyale.com for the official Week 1 Teams. The props and other bets now have their official betting index numbers as well to place bets.

Have Fun,
            Rich
            Rich Rosenthal

Comment

CTM,

Just looked over this weeks teams and props.....I must say it adds a new twist for the novist fan and bettor alike. I can not believe this has not been attempted before.

Best of luck!

Comment

Fantasy football is HUGE. Some of the highest traffic drawing sports sites on the net, are fantasy football sites.

I'd venture to guess we'll be seeing alot more of this in the future.......

Comment

Working...
                X