PC, are you ready?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC, are you ready?!

Well, now you've got the "title", I think its about time for you to step up to the plate.

Are you ready?

How about we start it with the US tennis open next week?

Give me the O/U match win totals (how far will the players advance) for the 16 seeds for each side (men/women).

Also, how about some matchups for those totals?

Screw the 1st set prop, how about something more creative?

More importantly, how about getting the lines up earlier?

[This message has been edited by AYCE (edited 08-22-2000).]

don't think they have plates in tennis

Comment

AV2...what is that thing the girls win at Wimbledon?

Ray...cut the kid some slack

Comment

hmm, what happens if you pick up home plate and put it over your head in baseball?

You can get a 'make semi-finals' bet at some places for majors I think Ray, if you want to do the reverse, sounds like spreadbetting for you. Bound to be performance indexes for that on majors.

Comment

Ray,

You have soccer totals galore to look at, you shouldn't have time for tennis as well

Especially as you haven't given us any selections

Comment

I got an email reply from PC this morning mentioning that there won't be any totals on the Euro cups this round...

Now I'm dissapointed!

May all your bets be winners!
            May all your bets be winners
            www.footballstart.com

Comment

This is the only industry I've ever been involved in where a customer has no qualms dictating to a company what they should be selling to them. I wonder what my grocer store owner would say if I waltzed into his store demanding he sell me some sliced hippopotumus in suitcase sauce.

Having said that however,AYCE , your ideas about the US Open are indeed interesting and I'll give it a good thinkover.

Comment

I do feel bad about the Cup totals but I'll see if can get some good research done before the next round.

Comment

AYCE,

Now I am confused. I have been talking about the same things for awhile now. I am sure I even mentioned exactly the same option for tennis (how far will a player advance). And you kept saying "You just don't understand" and "sucker bets". Have I missed something?

But anyway, I will love to see your proposition implemented.

Comment

We just put up some props for the US Open in case anyone is interested (seeded-player matchups).

Comment

PC,

Good job!

I think you can easily decrease the push probability by adding something like: "In case of the same number of matches won, the bets on the player who lost less sets win, the other bets lose." Maybe it will make sense.

Comment

PC, I bet tennis a lot, and was surprised that out of all the book I'm with which were offering tennis this week, Olympic was the only one which practially missed half the days matches.

Apart form that, good job on the soccer.

Comment

We can't change the conditions of the props now that we've posted them but that's a good suggestion for the next time.

Cons, I have to admit about 90% of my time is spent on soccer right now ... anytime you or anyone else sees any matches missing feel free to give us a call.

Comment

PC, I think you're doing a great job, and I'm sure you are overloaded with work, as there is a lot of soccer that is resting in your hands.

I hope that for tennis you'll offer all the matches from the first round like most books (grand slam).

Good luck!

Comment

PC,

I am glad my suggestion makes sense for you. Actually I have a lot of experience with different tennis propositions, matchups included.

I still don't understand how you alone manage to do all the soccer leagues plus tennis. Why don't Spiro just hire several other oddsmakers?

Comment

Working...
                              X