Gaming Control Board at it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Control Board at it Again

The Nevada Gestapo Gaming Control Board is continuing its Nazi-like attack on phone wagering in Las Vegas. The latest victim is Leroy's. Now, because of the Gaming Control Board, Leroy's can only accept--believe it or not--a TOTAL of $2200 risked on ALL wagers in a given day. Yes, that is not a typo. I said a limit of Two Thousand and Two Hundred dollars on all wagers combined in a day. In other words, someone planning to make 10 bets at -110 can only bet $20 on each play.

Where do they get these totally idiotic buffoons who make-up the Nevada Gaming Control Board? And how do these morons come up with their insane rules and limits for sportsbetting phone accounts?

Reno,

I think that has something to do with the Board's sanctioning of Salerno? Bring back the Outlaws!!

Comment

so is that $220 or $2200?

Comment

SEC, good job picking up my math error. $220 X 10 = $2200. My excuse is that my blood sugar was low when I did the post. But the glass of Johnny Walker Black Label that I'm pouring myself will quickly bring it back to normal.

Comment

Reno...That is $2200 per acct per day. Still a moronic decision. The trouble with these ******** is they arent responsible to anyone. No one. Their power is uncontrolled...Scotty

Comment

Working...
          X