BETEUROSPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETEUROSPORT

I WOULD APPREACIATE INPUT FROM ANY PLAYER WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BOOK. BONUSES SEEM A LITTLE TOO GOOD TO BE BELIEVED. THANX, MISTY

I've had an account there for about a month.
    Good, quick customer service. Good bonuses. Pretty independent odds, too, for bases, which is all I've been using them for. I've got 8 dime line books; they're getting about 1/3 of my action, which is the highest use % of any of my outs.
    But I haven't requested a payout yet, which is the biggest test, and can not vouch for their financial stability. However, they are listed here and at DB, which is a good sign.
    One thing you might want to know: there is a 5% surcharge to credit card deposits. Here's the math: depo, by cc, 1000, your cc will be charged 1050, your account will read 1200. Still a good bonus, just be sure you understand that it's 14.3%, not 20%, by cc anyway. Same as Intertops' 20%-5%.
    In all, I think I'd recommend them, with the caveat, as I said, that I'm not in a position to testify about their finances. If you have any other questions, e-mail Jeff Black there. He's been very quick to get back to me about things.
    Good luck.

Comment

P2P....THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. MISTY

Comment

Great Customer service, lines are most definitely independent. Overnight bases, dime line, and offer many options.

Only quirk is screen jumping and can only post 1 play at a time.

I suggest them, and the bonuses are for real.

Best of Luck.

Comment

And to follow-up, now I have requested a withdrawal, and been paid quickly.

What I actually requested was the credit back to my credit card in the amount of my initial deposit, which we all know is the SOP at offshore books. But when BES had a holdup with the credit card processor, they just said the heck with it and sent the money Western Union, picking up the charges.

Hard to beat that for customer service.

Comment

I just opened with them. Good customer service, nice people, good bonus, and some differences in lines. Also, many props including 1st quarter lines in college football on selected games. Overall, I use them as a secondary out because of their lower limits......But a book that I am satisfied with so far.

Comment

JUST A REMINDER.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I believe that BetEurosport will be OK. After talking to a top guy there today, my feeling is that their problems are very temporary and due to a transition in ownership and personnel. My sense is that the book is financially solid.

Comment

thanx for the info guys! this is what this forum is for! i too was thinking of opening an account there but was temporarily dissuaded from doing so since they were dropped off the list here!

i wonder if someone at BW has anymore infomation on them?

Comment

anyone know who the new ownership is? Is Bob still there?

Comment

Working...
                    X