HEY SPIRO!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY SPIRO!!!!!

It is now 2am e.s.t and I noticed you had a 10 flat on Randy Johnson and the line was way off 7.5 is more like it.So I said I intend to wager on the under in the game please re-check the line.Sure enough clerk came back and said yes it is wrong and she did not have a correct line. So I asked who is the line manager and they told me it was you. So I asked to speak with you and was told you were busy. I said to tell him it was Krackman and heard you hastily say "What does he want"
    SPIRO I don't want anything Sorry I am not one of those guys who wakes up every day in search of bad lines and calls with sweaty palms(praying that no one beat them to it) for a $25 free play for telling you about your bad line.
    After doing a little search on a few posting boards (including this one) I find that I PERSONALLY have started 13 threads on olympic all with the highest praise and good nature.And have commented positively on plenty more. All I wanted was to say thanks for putting up 2nd half lines on most of the games today like Iowa/W.Mich I could not find that anywhere except for with you. I know it is 11 hours before kickoff and you are busy putting lines up and what not but still feel you could of taken 30 seconds out to see what I wanted. I feel this is a two way street here and just wanted to vent.

Hey Krackman,

I'm sorry I didn't get on the phone with you tonite. I was at the office for 16 hours today. I was so tired my friend, I couldn't think, let alone walk across the room. I always talk to anyone that is willing to talk to me. I don't know what else to tell you other that I feel like a jerk amd that I am sorry for leting you down. Call me on my personal line 1-800-558-1481, this way you can reach me anytime. That total I put up should say it all. You have no idea how exhausted I was, I was snapping at anyone and everyone.

Best Regards

Spiro "the Greek"

Comment

Maybe I was a little hard on ya ! I put in a 10+ hour day behind my computer today so I do understand. And my wife knows to stay out of my hair on the weekends because I get real irritable......

Thanks again for the 1/2 time lines.

Once again you prove to be the king of offshore.....

Comment

Olympic seems to put out more betting lines and props than all of Vegas combined ... it is truly AMAZING!

Comment

I know if I were responsible for all those lines, I wouldn't even tell the customers my name. I'd have someone else responsible for customer contact.

Kudos to the only man that can do it all!

Comment

"HEY SPIRO" - mess with anyone else but not with my buddy KRACK!

Comment

Props to Spiro for coming into this forum and being a Man. I will remember him in my pre-lunch prayer, right before I chow-down on my Spiro-Gyro sandwich.

Comment

That was really funny Reno. Spyro Gyro hah!! PLEAASSSEEE!!!!

Comment

I always have to remember not to be eating or drinking when I read a post from Reno LMAO ...THANKS NOW MY MONITOR WAS JUST SPRAYED WITH LEMONADE........ (-;

Comment

Hey Spiro, I have a question for you, i know that overtime counts for halftime scoring, does it also count for 4th quarter lines?

In other words if i bet the over on a game in the 4th quarter, and the line is 7.5, if they score 6 in the 4th and 3 in overtime is my bet a winner?

Just wondering

Comment

I don't know the answer to Phaedrus' question, but it is not explicitly explained somewhere on the website then someone should get busy and put it there.

Comment

Hey Phaedrus,

I personally do not count the overtime points scored, as part of the fourth quarter, even though I have heard of a few Books that do. Overtime, however, is part of the second half points. I think each quarter is an independent event and once complete should be graded as such.

Take Care

Spiro

Comment

Working...
                        X