Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I Give, Who is YABET?

That's a helluva name!
    I try to keep an eye on the advertisers up top and just noticed it. There doesn't seem to be any info on them in "THE LIST"

Who is Yabet? Yabet is one of the newest shops in the block that gives you free $50 in your account but you have to wait for a day to be credited and try to wager on MLB and there is nothing on it except odss for the World Series. That is Yabet?

Comment

Although this is not my area of expertise, let me offer some form of reply.

As a Norwegian book they are financially sound and have been around dealing in European sports for some time. Yabet.com is new to the internet and new to the American scene. Here is the info we received.

< Corporation Ltd. We are operating out of Curacao, Netherlands Antilles,
      having sole Norwegian management and stockholders. Web Game Corporation Ltd.
      is a publicly traded company in Norway.

We have been operating solely European soccer giving the betting public the
      possibility to choose very high payout odds compared to our competitors
      (Ratio theoretic ranging between 90.0 - 91.2%). We have during the last
      months planned our approach towards the American market and have already
      posted our NFL Football, College Football and baseball. We will approach the
      American market in the same way as we have approached the European with
      giving the public what they want, better prizes and higher odds.

As a part of our campaign to get a foothold on the American market we will
      from the 4th of September offer 5 cents line on the Pro and College Football
      games. All clients will get a USD 50 sign up award just for starting to bet
      with us. No deposits required only age verification.

Yours sincerely,
      Ben Johansen

Managing Director
      Web Game Corporation Ltd>>

I hope this helps.

Perhaps Ben can answer some of your questions in this forum.

freewilly

Comment

had a look at a couple of their soccer games at random, market looks to be around 111% so the claim is pretty much valid, that is certainly competitive, as things currently stand.

Comment

Ben,

Where are you publicly traded?

Comment

I pesonally met this Ben Johansen last week and he is a good guy. His first priority is customer service. When you think about people taking action you usually think about mob types-this guy is as clean as it gets.

Comment

Working...
            X