Software Company Stealing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software Company Stealing

Guys I need some help. I recall reading in the last 2 months some where about a software company deleting plays and past posting with fake accts. Cant recall if it was here or some where else, if any one knows where please point me in the right direction.

warawara, see the topic entitled, "Internet Bettors Read This!!!!!!! ", last response on 9/5/00.

Comment

I think the post you want to read is a long one, "Internet bettors read this" started by Offshore Snoop.

Comment

The story of my life, just a little late.

Comment

Thanks guys thats exactly what I was looking for. Now can anybody name that company for me.

Comment

Why would you want to know? I'm sure they don't want the public to know about this

Comment

Anybody in this business deserves to know. Bookmaker and bettor alike can be hurt by this, this industry is looked down upon by many people when its going good and problems like this make it worse.

Comment

I agree with warawara. Is this software provider still in business? What if a good book decided to switch software and got involved with this outfit?.

Comment

Sorry Guys,

I checked on warawara, and it seems he is with a book in Curacao, so you can probably find out from someone else in the business on the QT. I won't post it here.

Comment

A

[This message has been edited by warawara (edited 09-14-2000).]

Comment

Working...
                    X