Any Info on Grand Central Sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Peter
    If I re-post up, is there any bonus? Also, can I use my credit card to send through western union? This way, can I collect through Western Union without having to put back the money on the credit card first? Also, is it still the next day payouts for Western Union and not the same day?

Comment

Jacmar, call Marketing and speak to Alex at 1-800-376-5242. If your account has been dormant for more than 45 days we will treat you as a new customer as far as bonuses go. Yes, you can use your credit card and Alex will give you those instructions as well.

We are in the process of setting up our payout center and Marketing Office a little closer to the United States. Our new state of the art facility will be open and fully functional within a week.

We will soon offer the following:

1. Free payouts 3 to 4 day delivery anywhere in the U.S. via U.S. Mail
      2. Same day Western Union
      3. Overnight Federal Express

We have a few more announcements but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet. When we are "full strength on the ice" in our new facility we will make the announcement both here at BW and via e-mail to all of our existing customers. This is just another continuing effort to better serve our customers.

Welcome Back,

Peter

Comment

No I can't tell you how much is in there. But I think a clerk can. If someone gives you a check you can call that bank with the info on the check, tell them the amount and ask them if the check is good. I have done this on checks sent to us for payment. If it is an affilate, then yes there are probably checking something. They don't confirm the check validity without checking some kind of balance. Call your bank and ask them if they would do it if someone called with one of your checks.

Comment

I can probably shed alot of light on Grand Central's situation. I opened an account there in August of 1999. I am a player who trys to have as many outs as possible in order to get the best amount of value in my #'s. It just so happened that I won a very high % of my plays for about two months or so at GC. During that time they were a fairly new book and I was able to beat them on #'s quite a bit. They then put a 'freeze' on my account and decided that I could no longer play there. They payed me all of the money in my account, although it took them about 5 weeks to do it. But we parted on friendly terms.
          Then this past March, I received an e-mail from Peter Jacoby inviting me back to their book for the baseball season. I took him up on the invitation and have had a decent balance there ever since. I have no worries about my money there. I wouldn't if I was anyone else either. They have improved alot of things at their book in the past year.

Comment

OffShoreSnoop,
            Your posts sound very familiar. Could you
            be? Nah........HMMMMMMMMMM??

Sportsbank.

[This message has been edited by sportsbank (edited 09-15-2000).]

Comment

brett, I am glad you checked in and verified the fact that you are back with GCS and can recommend them.

Comment

Brett, why would it take five weeks to get paid, unless they were allowing you limits over their head?

Comment

Working...
                X