Olympic 20 cent baseball line b.s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic 20 cent baseball line b.s

I have accounts with a couple of places that carry 10 cent baseball lines. In my opinion Olympic does offer more bet options, but in my eyes and many other gamblers I know, Olympic will never be considered #1 until they switch to 10 cent lines. Some will disagree but that is the hootch affecting them. 20 cent bb lines are for the locals/small bm's. Just an opinion.Hopefully Olympic has the balls to step up to the plate.

Mr. Humble, I could not disagree with you more. IMO Spiro at Olympic has the biggest set of cajones of any offshore bookmaker. Yes they are using a 20 cent line. But he puts up more options on other sports than anyone else bar none.

As far as I am concerned no other offshore book compares to Olympic in terms of giving the player more bang for his buck.

If I were to rank my favorite books out there, Olympic would garner serious contention for the Number 1 spot.

Comment

Let me just expand on the previous post.

1. Olympic puts up the first halftime line on all football games.
      2. Olympic is first up with the NFL lines
      3. Olympic puts up the first baseball line
      4. Olympic puts up the first 1H line on College and NFL, and is the first with moneylines.
      5. Olympic is the first up with CFL lines
      6. I will lay dollars to donuts that they will also be the first up with NBA lines as well.

Comment

They put up overnight NBA lines last year. I imagine this year will be no different.

Comment

I have to agree with you phaedrus. Olympic always gets the lines up first and fast. For that I say, Thank you Spiro.

Natty

Comment

Yep, with what they offer already, wouldn't give a you know what if Olympic had 1.80 either way baseball

Comment

I really appreciate Olympic.During the NBA playoffs they had a half time line up before the players got off the court.Very impressive.

Comment

Guys I couldnt agree more about Olympic, but I just cant stand a 20 cent bb line. Make it a 10 cent and Olympic gets Mr Humbles gold medal. We'll see.

Comment

They probably have figures now to compare this year to last year. Hey we have the playoffs now. Why not throw the players a bone and go to 15 cents. I'll bet it would double the volume. Anything, a dime to 40 cents, 15 cents to 1.90 etc. You know some kind of promotion.

Comment

Well said Phaedrus. Lay off Spiro you guys. Granted the ten-cent line would be better but if you look at the whole package they are an awesome place to bet with. You get more options than anywhere else and your money couldn't be in a safer place.

Save the rants and raves for places that deserve it. These would include Nasa, Tradewinds and Sportingsweat.com.

Comment

I have changed my opinion about Olympic's 20 cent baseball line.

First, no one (not even Spiro) is a great linesmaker in every sport. Obviously, Olympic realizes their baseball lines are too weak.

If Olympic can afford to put up so many fast and different betting options by NOT losing money in baseball so be it.

No one matches Olympic in terms of so many fast betting options - therefore they don't need to have a dime baseball line to keep customers - bettors need Olympic more than Olympic needs bettors!

Olympic can drop baseball lines altogether as far as I'm concerned - they would still have to be in my top two outs!

Comment

Working...
                      X