WillHill Betting Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillHill Betting Limits

I've always bashed WillHill for their small limits, but here's one to praise them for - minimum bet is ONE PENNY! That's unique, as far as I know.

Sportshobby,

That's one penny more than somebody can bet at Sportingsweat.com if they in their brilliant wisdom deduce that you are a "professional."

These British companies are really missing a golden opportunity in my opinion. Don't you agree that there are many people out there who are reluctant to post big amounts in the Caribbean. I'll bet these same folks would be less so to post with reputable books like William Hill and Victor Chandler. They could be getting the lion's share of the business but instead they act like they don't want it at all. On the other hand maybe I don't understand this bookmaking business.

Comment

- Sportingsweat - that's pretty funny.
      Actually I'm giving them a try, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

I think the problem has been that these predominantly British books have grown up with 30-40 cent juice on soccer. Then they try to get into a totally new business, with a new client base (some of which are as sharp as the linesmakers), and have to try and make it on 10 cent juice.

Comment

This British Invasion, unlike the rock n' roll one, has failed.

Comment

Originally posted by sportshobby:

I think the problem has been that these predominantly British books have grown up with 30-40 cent juice on soccer. Then they try to get into a totally new business, with a new client base (some of which are as sharp as the linesmakers), and have to try and make it on 10 cent juice.
          --- Well, not just the British ones, saw Premier League's soccer lines just before, and a 122% market!

Thats what, approximately -160 either way if a 2 way equivalent?

Nice.

Not.

Comment

Working...
          X