Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

I've been playing this handicapper's plays now for three weeks and f^8k is he on a roll! Now he's 20-4 on the year. It is a paid service, but he keeps them at reasonable prices. If the plays end up for - units, he will give you 50% on the amount you paid for the plays. The guy seems like an honest, no bullsh*t handicapper. I've earned a lot of money because of him.

He's having a 100% money-back guarantee on this one play that goes Sunday. He told the mailing list to spread the word about this one-time thing he is doing. The site is http://www.ultimateplays.homestead.com

It's worth to check this site.

THANKS KCMAN,

While we're at it, I'd like to plug a business that seems apropo here. Terminex, the exterminator that rids areas of roaches, silver fishs, crickets, and hustlers. www.getajob.com.

Comment

But what I want to know is whether the handicapper is moral and ethical, and stands for good family values.

Comment

As far as I know, he's been a down to earth guy so far. He always responds to my emails and he has lived up to his promise on his 50% guarantee so far. To the mutherf&(8& who bashed me. I'm not the guy so get off my back. He emailed the mailing list members saying to spread the word about this site and the 100% guarantee that he's having on Sunday.

Comment

History tells us it's best just to ignore posts like this one.

Comment

Shawnee is correct but just in case someone new comes in here and is about to nibble the hook 1.)This guy is a new poster under A NEW NAME trying to sell his bs to a new board 2.) Why would anyone pay for picks with all the free good info on the handicapping sections of many different posting boards.

To the soft hustler- Please don't come back now and try to defend your post GO AWAY LIKE A GOOD SCAMDICAPPER( I could just hear him now " NO, You have it wrong this is not me and I am gaining nothing by posting this here" ) SAVE IT!!!

Comment

I just don't get the 20-4 claim. I've recounted all 24 of the selections I purchased from this handicapping lord and I can't spot a single loser!

Comment

I went to the guy's site, and he claims that the 20-4 record is his best hot streak ever. Not a good sign. I would venture to guess that 'ol regression-to-the-mean is due to pay the guy a visit, and the losses will soon start outnumbering the wins.

Comment

Working...
                X