Paddy Power problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Power problems

Did the online thing to set up an account there, which worked ok, apart from the usual 'all UK sites are slow' problem. Main use being they pay on first 5 places each way in golf tournaments and have some gaelic football and Irish soccer, not surprisingly.

However, depositing money by credit card? Nope, doesn't work. Website lets you choose a couple of currencies, tells you how to enter the amount. No dice. I am at this time pretty sure they have a shoddy setup that probably only takes UK area credit cards.

Email then, they write back asking for the error message, which I do and they advise me to do the opposite of the instructions on the website. Bit of a problem, that. This of course I am 100% sure will not work and of course does not.

Then I get what is presumably some auto mailout type feature that tells me I will get a free 10 pound bet (which is nice) when I have bet 10 pounds. I reply to this saying basically 'I would if I could but I can't'. No answer to that, or from the other person I had emailed that no, this would not work.

Thrown in the too hard basket it seems?

Rather disappointing.

Contrast this with Olympic who got in touch and made some programming fixes to solve a similar type problem I was having, which was fantastic. Ireland 0, Spiro several million.

Ok, an update here
    a couple of days after this I did get email back apologising for the delay and suggesting someone to call to talk to.

This I did, but of course he wasn't there, so left a message (customer service woman was nice and helpful) and a time to call me back, or it was possible they would email.

Hung around waiting for a call, didn't happen, did not get the email either.

So, Paddy Power still 0.

Comment

Working...
    X