A word of Thanks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word of Thanks!!

As the dust settles over the merger between Premiere League and Victor Chandler's Superbook, I have finally found a few moments to say thanks to all the kind words posted on this and other forums. Many of you have complimented me on the manner in which PL operated, the lines we posted, and value we gave our clients.

I would especially like to offer a word of thanks to everyone for their continuous support.......... and a few names come to mind........ underdog7(I will be taking up your offer to visit), Reno, sportshobby, freak, jonnydmarco, davidson, mls(welcome back), tim, boomer, bgeorgia and jeff just to name a few. In fact tim just paid me one of the greatest compliments a few posts down. In truth tim, I knew nothing of this industry 3 years ago; and getting started was no picnic. Maybe one day I will tell that story!

There has been much concern over this merger and speculation whether the lines will be dealt in the same manner, or will limits change etc. I can only ask a bit of understanding from everyone while personel from these companies get aquainted with each other's clients and proceedures. Rest assured the level of service will only improve from here on.

I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed writing your action. I will always be available and certainly post here........ stirring up trouble as usuall . Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if ever there is a need.

In the mean time

Good Luck to all

Eddie

Ps: gboyoliver..... in my last attempt to help you.... please fax your statement to Jeff or Brian and on their word I will pay from my own pocket.

We're trying to work a deal with Eddie, to bring him on board to do "customer/poster reviews".

That was classic.....

Leave it to Eddie..... Players come in and post their rants and raves about books, and Eddie turned the table and reviewd them!!!

Comment

I will be waiting Eddie. Give me the oppurtinity to introduce you to some of my colleagues (not everyone is a gambler though ) and of course to my family. I will make sure that your stay here in Northern California will be an unforgettable one.

Comment

I just hope Thalia survives the merger. She is by far the best customer service person I have ever dealt with at any book.

Comment

Eddie, good luck with the merger.

Your lines haven't been up on IslandXpress very often over the past few days. Can you give us any hopes of getting that restored?

Comment

why have so many games been circled in the past few days and/or not have a line posted at all (many NFL games)

i hope this is not a sign of things to come

Comment

Hmmm!

A job huh!!! Sorry Jeff I can't take it....... but I do it for fun!!!

Actually I would like to do another review soon....if you don't mind of course!!!!

I agree with you Bob.......hey aren't you worried that I'll survive the merger too??????

Thanks Sportshobby.....

I will try to answer everyone else's questions as soon as I can. I have been off Island for a few days.

Regards

Eddie

Comment

I could always depend on Premiere League and Superbook to have a few lines different than the rest of the screen. Today it became obvious that the two set of lines were exactly identical. So I have to lament the reduction of competition.

Comment

Eddie,

You were pure class baby. I just found out about the sale of your book and I wanted to crawl out from under the rock I was hiding under and wish you well.

I miss our drop dead laugh out loud shouting matches. I truly never had that kind of relationship with anyone and in retrospect, it was hysterical to find another volatile passionate guy like myself.

If you're ever in Southern California visit my bar and you'll never pay for a drink there.

Take care my friend and keep in touch. You know how to get in touch with me if you ever need anything.

...............B

Comment

Eddie, can you tell us when/if your lines will be returning to the IX screen? This was a big help, and now they've not been there for several days.

Comment

Eddie --
                      congrats on the merger -- I have to be honest however. You guys have instituted a 4% credit card fee and your site is down and your phone lines were busy at 12:50pm Sunday... please don't forget a/b your loyal customers

Comment

Eddie --
                        congrats on the merger -- I have to be honest however. You guys have instituted a 4% credit card fee and your site is down and your phone lines were busy at 12:50pm Sunday... please don't forget a/b your loyal customers

Comment

might as well add that there seems to be alot of games circled now and the lines are up much later than they used to be

some games with no lines posted when most other off-shores have a number up

no reflection on anyone personally but, not good trends for what we might expect

Comment

Working...
                          X