Any Legal Action? ABETZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Legal Action? ABETZ

not to long ago i think i got a link to abetz from this site.. i went there and had a few wagers
    i won like $3000 in a football pool contest
    i requested a withdrawal 3 weeks ago, everytime i call they say they are having problems with banks and it should be resolved soon. Here i am 3 weeks later, they don't reply to e-mails and the lady that answers the phone is like clueless, all she knows is that next monday payments will go out because that's the day they process them.
    What is it can i do, is there any legal action can someone take.

It's only yesterday i read the thread about abetz having problems. I really wish they could pay me not only becaus ei want my money, but also i would love to continue to play that football pool thing, it's very interesting. You can play as many sheets as you want, i play up $300 a sunday, but will not continue to do so until i get a reply from them and my money.

one last thing, anyone knows a good site with football pool gambling.
    thank You

Unfortunately, there has a been a lot of bad news surrounding ABETZ. If you do a search, you'll find out all. I believe 5 Dimes does the pool.

Comment

I just cheked 5 dimes, my username is almost the same as the one in abetz, my nick name in the football pool is the same as well except with the #1 at the end of the name and also everything in 5 dimes looks EXACTLY as in abetz, i was wondering could it be the same management or... i will wait for a reply before i deposit and play in 5 dimes..
      thank you

Comment

The only thing the same is the software. They both use the unified gaming software.

Comment

They both use similar software, but they are owned by different people. They are a lot of books using similar softwares, but are owned by different people. I advise you call 5 Dimes for clarification.

Comment

5 Dimes and Abetz are completely separate and independantly operated companies. The only thing the two companies share in common is the same software provider.
            I might be a little biased, but I think 5 Dimes has just a few more wagering options to offer.

Comment

Working...
            X