REALITY REINCARNATED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALITY REINCARNATED!

THROUGH THE MIRACLE OF MODERN SCIENCE AND THE GENEROSITY OF A POSTER HERE WHO HAS BEEN OFT MALIGNED FOR TRYING TO SCALP A PENNY OR TWO ON A GAME, REALITY HAS BEEN REINCARNATED.

THIS MAGNANAMOUS INDIVIDUAL WISHES TO REMAIN ANONAMOUS.

THE SAME DOCTORS WHO BUILT STEVE AUSTIN THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN PERFORMED THE OPERATION ON REALITY AT A MUCH HIGHER COST.

I REMEMBER LYING ON THE OPERATING TABLE WHEN I LOOKED UP AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF," WHO IS THIS STRANGE LOOKING DUDE WITH THE DOCTORS?"

I HEARD HIM SAY,"DOC MY NAME IS **** AND I MIGHT CHISEL PENNIES ON GAMES BUT SOME THINGS IN LIFE HAVE NO PRICE TAG.I DON'T CARE WHAT IT COSTS DOC PLEASE I NEED A LITTLE REALITY IN MY LIFE!"

IT WAS LIKE WHEN YOU GET HIT WITH THOSE ELECTRIC PADDLES.

THE SHOCK OF THAT STATEMENT STARTED MY HEART BEATING AGAIN.

WHEN THE MONITOR STARTED BEEPING AND BUZZING,**** SAID DOC I'LL SEE YOU LATER ,IT'S POST TIME.

THE DOC LAUGHED AND SAID,"NO MY SON THAT'S NOT THE DON BEST BEEPING IT'S REALITY'S HEART MONITOR,HE'S ALIVE!"

WELL I'LL NEVER FORGET THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES AS LIFE SLOWLY CREPT BACK INTO MY ONCE LIFELESS BODY.

AFTER THE WHOLE PROCEEDURE WAS DONE AND POOR **** GOT THE BILL,HE COLLAPSED AND HIS FINAL WORDS WERE ,"I'M GONNA NEED A TWO CENT LINE IN BASEBALL TO GET EVEN FOR THIS!"

WELL I'M HAPPY TO REPORT **** IS DOING FINE.

I JUST WANT TO THANK HIM FOR BRINGING ME BACK HOME WHERE REALITY GOT HIS START IN THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF POSTING.

NEW AND IMPROVED REALITY.

I EVEN HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE NOW.

I DO HOWEVER STILL TYPE IN CAPS,A PROBLEM THE DOCTORS JUST COULDN'T CORRECT.

IF ANYBODY HAS A QUESTION OR WOULD LIKE AN OPINION ON A SUBJECT I WILL DO MY BEST TO TRY AN SUPPLY ONE.

REMEMBER THAT SCENE IN THE SHINING WHEN JACK NICHOLSON IS HACKING AWAY AT THE BATHROOM DOOR,AND HE POKES HIS HEAD THROUGH AND SAYS,"HERE'S JOHHNY!"?

WELL FOR BETTOR OR WORSE:

"HEEERE'S REALITY!"

REALITY

business must really be slow?

Comment

B.B.

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THE FIRST PERSON ON THE PAY NO MIND LIST DO YOU?

REALITY

Comment

okay, how bout- welcome back champ!

Comment

B.B.

BETTER!

REALITY

Comment

Much too much red wine, the good chilean I presume...

Comment

I'm a bit of a wine buff myself, have a home cellar with >1000 bottles. Chile really does have some great wines at unmatched prices. I can't imagine how inexpensive those wines must be in Costa Rica, assuming the taxes there are nowhere near those imposed on wine/spirits in the states.

Comment

Reality,

You're a very knowledgable poster and I enjoy reading your posts. You make any forum more lively.

Abbott and Costello
                Martin and Lewis
                Hope and Crosby

Now ...

Reality and Reno

Together again.

Comment

Gart,

I agree with you wholeheartedly. REALITY brings more to the table than most. I do however disagree with your comparisons.
                  Reality and Reno should read:
                  Leonard and Duran.......no maas.

Comment

RONBETS,

HOLA MI AMIGO.

HOPE THE SEASON IS TREATING YOU WELL.

REALITY

Comment

GART,

FORGIVE MY MANNERS,I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM THE REINCARNATION.

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT.

REALITY

Comment

to Reality

The college basket season is less than a week old and we've already had a couple of
                        "mirage" games appear on the don best screen. Tonight....Colorado vs. Anchorage and Jackson St. vs. Austin Peay both play.

Both games appear on the Don Best screen and yet are unbetable because no one has a line. Last night I wasted 2-3 hours waiting for a early line but it didn't come out....and this morning I wasted another 3 hours or so waiting. Upon calling the shops all the clerks can tell you is "soon" or "later".

I know it's highly unreasonable but couldn't the people that actually make the lines have soom communication with the people that put up the "rotation" on the Don Best screens as to what is and isn't going to be a "board" game? Is that so terribly unreasonable?

I know as a BW that this sort of thing doesn't effect your daily scedule in the least but as an aggressive player it puts a big damper on the whole day to piss away this kind of time. Is there anything that can be done to circumvent these broached games?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by auspice:
                          [B]to Reality

I know it's highly unreasonable but couldn't the people that actually make the lines have soom communication with the people that put up the "rotation" on the Don Best screens as to what is and isn't going to be a "board" game? Is that so terribly unreasonable?

I know as a BW that this sort of thing doesn't effect your daily scedule in the least but as an aggressive player it puts a big damper on the whole day to piss away this kind of time. Is there anything that can be done to circumvent these broached games?

AUSPICE,

I SYMPATHIZE WITH YOUR POSITION ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE DEVOTING THE TIME AND EFFORT TO HANDICAP THESE GAMES.

WHILE I CONSIDER MYSELF A GOOD B.M.I AM NOT A LINEMAKER AND THESE SCHOOLS,ALASKA FAIRBANKS AND JACKSON STATE I DON'T BELIEVE WILL BE BOARD TEAMS AND A PART OF THE REGULAR ROTATION WHEN THE SEASON BEGINS IN EARNEST.

ALL I CAN SAY IS DO YOUR REGULAR HANDICAPPING AND IF YOU HAVE SOME EXTRA TIME TO SPARE THEN GIVE THESE NON-BOARD TEAMS A LOOK.

BOOKS ARE RELUCTANT TO POST LINES ON THESE TEAMS BECAUSE THE NUMBERS ARE SO WEAK.

REALITY

Comment

I hate to admit it, but this forum will be a lot more lively and interesting with Reality back.

Comment

Originally posted by reno:
                              I hate to admit it, but this forum will be a lot more lively and interesting with Reality back.
                              HONEY,

I'M HOME...

YOUR PAL,

REALITY

Comment

Working...
                              X