To BW Posters, scam alert, please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To BW Posters, scam alert, please read

Thank you to Jeff and Brian for posting my recent Winners Edge Magazine column (on the home page) on a scam alert for the benefit of sports bettors/posters.
    Please take a minute to read it, and comment here if you'd like.
    I sent this column to all the significant sports websites as a warning and with the exception of Jacks, who is already protected as he doesn't allow e-mail exchange, all co-operated in a group effort to get the message to you.
    (I think it's great that all competitiveness gets set aside by the sites when it comes to the well being of sports wagerers and not just "lip service").
    It was a double edged sword - if I don't make it public someone else may fall for it and get hurt. If I do make it public some other douche-nozzle tout may see it and think "duh, gee, there's something I haven't tried yet!" We opted for the warning.
    Most of you here at BW are experienced enough to see through the scam, but be aware of it and if you see it here, point it out so those who are new to sports wagering will not be conned.
    I know some feel it's not their business or concern, but I don't feel that way.
    Thanks.....
    Sonny
Working...
X