NFL 1/2 time picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 1/2 time picks

Sorry posted this in the wrong forum, very late over here;-), Admins feel free to delete.

[This message has been edited by Bookiebar (edited 11-19-2000).]

BOOKIEBAR,

SEE HOW EASY IT WAS TO MISPOST.

THE SAME THING HAPPENS SOMETIMES WHEN LINES ARE BEING ENTERED.

TO ERR IS HUMAN,TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE...

MAY THE GOD OF EUROPEAN SPORTS BE WITH YOU...

BROTHER REALITY

Comment

Indeed, it was easy to mispost but I am not likely to lose 100K by doing so (or whatever amount), and if I was I would certainly have safe guards and contingency plans in place like most companies to stop these things from happening. Anyway this is the first day I have posted and was not entirely familiar with the procedure.

I sure as hell hope the sports book I bet with is familiar with their software!

If I make an error on most bookies websites they are quick to point out that "all bets are final" so why should it be any different the other way?

Is it too much to ask that a sports book double check its line before they post them on the internet?

By the way your caps key is stuck, fix it ;-)

Comment

BOOKIEBAR,

WHEREVEVR I HAVE WORKED,IF YOU CALLED WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF PLACING AN INCORRECT WAGER ON THE INTERNET BROTHER REALITY ALLOWED YOU TO CANCEL YOUR WAGER.

THIS IS CALLED A GRACE PERIOD.

HOW APPROPRIATE...

DID YOU SEE THE 10 COMMANDMENTS?

REMEMBER THE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING WHEN MY MAN MOSES BROUGHT DOWN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS?

I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH MY KEYBOARD.

IT WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING AND THE CAP KEY MELTED IN THE CAPS ON POSITION.

I THINK IT WAS A SIGN.

FROM HIM.

PEACE BROTHER.

BROTHER REALITY

Comment

Fair enough about the caps key, I wouldn't want to bring on the wrath of god ;-)

And yes you are generally right about the grace period. oops.

Comment

BOOKIEBAR,

I SENSE YOU ARE COMING TO UNDERSTAND THE PRECEPTS OF WHAT THE CHURCH OF HONEST BETTING ETTIQUETE IS ALL ABOUT.

WELCOME MY SON.

YOU ARE STILL A NOVICIATE AS LONG AS YOU ARE A JUNIOR MEMBER.

PEACE BROTHER.

BROTHER REALITY

Comment

The european gambling Gods did indeed smile today REALITY, 3-1 in the NFL picks I posted and a winner in the RLWC Aussie vs Wales so 4-1 today. Not a bad start if I do say so myself. Beginners luck I guess!

Comment

BROTHER BOOKIEBAR,

THE BRETHREN IN THE CHURCH OF HONEST BETTING ETTIQUETE DO MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE IN THE CONGREGATION OF I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN INCORRECTLY POSTED LINE.

IT IS ETCHED IN STONE.

TRUST ME...

PEACE BROTHER.

BROTHER REALITY

Comment

Working...
                X