Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tout Watch--The Losing Streak from Hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tout Watch--The Losing Streak from Hell.

And I thought I was having a bad month. Check this guy out.
    http://www.professionalgambler.com/BLOWBYB.html

Count em yep your eyes do see right thats 40 units in 20 days. Nasty!

[This message has been edited by Bookiebar (edited 11-19-2000).]

J.R. Miller is a Bettorsworld legend. A few months ago, his iconoclastic and dogmatic ideas regarding bankroll management and vigorish sparked a heated debate in this forum. However, it wasn't J.R's controversial beliefs that led to his departure from this forum; it was his inability to pick winners. In other words, J.R. is a tout who talked the talk, but who didn't walk the walk.

Nonetheless, despite J. R's deluded ideas and inability to pick winners, what disappointed me most about the man was his failure to bring Pamela Anderson into this forum. I mean, here was a supposedly famous guy from Hollywood, with all the supposedly right connections, and he couldn't deliver us Pam.

Can anyone comprehend the anguish that J.R. caused me by his failure to deliver Pam? To give you some idea, consider the fact that ever since I saw Pam in person (unfortunately with hubby Tommy Lee) in the BodhiTree Bookstore in Hollywood, I've had constant masturbation fantasies about her.

Anyway, enough about my suffering caused by J.R. I now have forgiveness in my heart--hitting some middles can soften the hardest of hearts--and I would welcome him back in this forum. Hey, if I rolled out the welcoming mat for Reality, why can't I do the same for J.R?

Comment

Wow, that's really bad...

He's had one winning day this whole month...

Can you say FADE? LOL Too bad he doesn't post until after start time...

May all your bets be winners
      May all your bets be winners
      www.footballstart.com

Comment

Been tracking this guy since the all star break MLB, and until then he had a yearly graph up on his site stating how much he was up etc. Well it was about 4 units or so could be slightly wrong but it wasn't much. Since then I have a list of all his plays, off his "track us here page", and taking in the fact he was up slightly then, he is now down about 21 units. Not bad going for $99 a month.

Thus to summarise the guy has lost 21 units this year (aprox) and you have forked out at least $899 for a season, and its coming up December.

And yes I remember the discussion on the guy earlier (was lurking then) this is why I took it upon myself to track him. See the problem with these track us here guys is that they can be very deceptive, put up all your plays sure as long as you don't put up ALL your plays you have ever made as then people will know your true record.

Then when your having a bad time you can just say .. "ooh we have a winning % of 56% losing streaks are part of the game. We had a really good year last year in 2/4 of the sports we handicap, you should have been tracking us then"

Notice on his track us here page that he lists October and September as being good months? Well I can tell you for a fact and can post up his August record, but it ain't pretty.

The guys just like all the other Tout's only more slippery, at least if you buy some plays off a 0900 number the guy isn't going to give you out 15 plays for the day.

However some of the info on his site is quite interesting (or entertaining), I just doubt, and see no evidence, that he has an advantage of over 53% tipping sports.

Comment

I've been tracking JR since Jan 1 of this year because I was curious to see how he would do over a year. Thru Nov 19 he's down 24.6 units.

My hat is off to the guy though - I would have thought he'd have killed his Novemeber record by now but it's all displayed in brilliant red. Takes guts to do that.

Comment

mute,

what really takes guts is continuing to charge for his picks.

Comment

Yep the guys got balls of steel alright goto give him credit for that, but you can bet your last doller come Jan, that there will be no mention of this months disaster.

Wintermute I have his record from 27th June this year but would be keen to fill in the blanks. Been tracking a few internet Hcappers that list their records and will eventually post them up someplace, not sure if this breachs any laws most say on their site "trac us here" well I am! Consensusclub.com 's one of the others.

The go against game of the day J.R's picking Rams by -5.5 on his free pick http://www.professionalgambler.com/comp.html

I say Wash +5.5 and the SU win 1/2 unit each!!

[This message has been edited by Bookiebar (edited 11-20-2000).]

Comment

Bookiebar:

Can't help you fill in the blanks since I've just been keeping a running count from day to day. But I'm pretty sure I'm dead on. If we're off target perhaps JR could correct us by posting all his picks for the year.

Comment

Thanks Wintermute, have just cut & pasted his record fom his site into an excel sheet (takes 2 seconds each week), but I think we are basically spot on with his record for the year I make him down -$2521 betting 100 flat (as he recomends) a game since June 27th of this year, and he was not up much for the beginning of the year.

Make's for interesting reading when you know the TRUE record of a tout

Maybe he will front up and defend his good name?

Mute, maybe he can correct them and post up his picks for the rest of the year so we can bet against him

Comment

B-bar, I just posted the same thing at the other forum (you can make an arguement for its relevancy to both forums I guess).

Yeah, it's something else. I think he's down exactly 36.79 units in 19 days for the month, paced for -58.09 units in November. I guess he's due for a great December, if you believe in that sort of thing.

Comment

Also in august he did exactly the same thing, dropped 27 odd units down the toilet, then he proceeded to have an absolute blinder in September up 30 units, followed by an average October, before dropping 37 units and change down the toilet this month.

From this you can gather that when is is bad you'd be better giving your money to the reinstate Pam's Implant fund (thats for you reno) , and when he's good he rocks the earth.

Here's a question for all you seasoned gamblers, Do you think their is any merit in handicapping Handicappers? For example, mr Miller here, he obviously uses a system to predict winner, so if this system works or doesn't work, it will still produce consistant results in the long term be they winning or losing. Hence if you can predict with any certainty that he is about to have a shocker or a stunner, then you'll soon be basking in the sun with a set of implants fetching your drinks

For example, what are the odds of J.R. going up rather than down after a 37 unit bath?

Thoughts?

Comment

How's Wayne Root doing? At one time, I said that if he could pick only 26% winners in a season, I would personally shake his hand and congratulate him for making money for the offfshore books. He's got Hollywood-type looks. Maybe he can get Pam into this forum.

Regarding J.R. Miller, it's no coincidence that he hit the skids after he deserted Betorsworld and failed to deliver Pam. It's called karma.

Comment

Yeah, good point.

Anyone causing less Pam is bad karma.

Comment

Reno,

Youre right Wayne Root kind of looks like Dudley Moore.

Its not J.R.'s fault,finding wheatgrass in Tennessee is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Comment

Working...
                            X