San Luis Obispo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Luis Obispo

Cal Poly is a member of the BigWest,and their opponent tonight is SanDiego a member of the WestCoast confrence.So why not on the board?both confrences are board teams,I see USC is 10 vs Torreros tommorrow,Why not today?who makes these bad decisions?

playing uc san diego,not a d1 team, not san diego u of the wcc.

Comment

Confusing this stuff

When do they and when don't they give spreads on teams they normally don't? Only in tournaments?

and how many St Mary's are there anyway?

Comment

Nice,Greg

Excite Sports had it incorrect,I heard UC Riverside is to be added next year.

Comment

Cal-Riverside replaced NewMexico St,who moved to Sunbelt,so on board this year.

Aussie,

St.Mary's is in Moraga,Ca who had big continent,and theres a Mt.St.Marys back east somewhere.

Its a nice getaway to go to Slo-MorroBay-Rock area.

Comment

Railbird, thanks

just see it listed as St Mary's CA - is that to not confuse it with Mt St Mary's, or is there another St Mary's? This St Mary's being a team that should be lined?

Strange this, lotta teams with lines, some no more obviously having less Podunkness than some of the teams that don't, at least to me.

Comment

and the other St Mary's fact being it looks like so far after 2 games, can't shoot, can't defend, like to give the ball to the opposition, not good at getting it off them

but.. rebounding not so bad

Comment

Working...
              X