SportsInteraction......Any Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportsInteraction......Any Good?

A friend of mine was telling me about www.sportsinteraction.com Says they got great value on underdog plays. Says he always been paid for a few years. Any complaints about these guys or are they generally a credible outfit?

I've been a happy customer for several years now. They do in fact have a lot of value for the dog player. Limits are relatively small.

The only negative I've heard had to do with a story about SIA refusing to pay a group of bettors in Europe over alleged match-fixing. I really don't know the whole story there.

Comment

The customer service at SIA is really bad. Their operators know absolutely nothing. Also, I took a few dimes from them in about a couple weeks. I asked for a payout and they short paid me through WU and by check. The amount they short paid be by was not a lot (about $50) so I didn't bother calling them and bitching because there usually is no manager there and probably nothing can be done. I will NOT be playing there again since I believe that their operation is not very professional and there are many other great books to play. But you are right about great value with the underdogs.

Comment

IMO, here are some pro’s and cons of SIA.

Pro’s:
        Their free regular mail withdrawal reaches me in 4-5 days in the US so no paying for FedEx, WU, etc.
        Good dog value.
        Personally, I like their site design.
        E-mail confirmation of all your wagers and then of all your wins

Con’s:
        Site is down or at least inaccessible/slow for me way too often
        Inconsistent bet offers. I.e. some week’s they have NASCAR matchups, some weeks they don’t. It’s frustrating to have money sitting in a place that you then can’t use.

Comment

Working...
        X