Beteurosport--I highly recommend them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beteurosport--I highly recommend them

These guys are a classy outfit. I had a problem where Firecash failed to properly credit a payout I had 2 weeks ago. It took some persistence on my part but eventually Beteurosport took me at my word and wired me the cash even when firecash failed to confirm that they didn't send me the credit. That is an example of a high level of customer service. That, coupled with some very generous bonuses, good English speaking telephone clerks, and a pretty amazing variety of wagering options (I have seen halftime lines on just about every football and hoop event) makes this place high on my recommendation list.

I agree 100%. This is my first year with BetEuro and I am very pleased. 20% Sign-Up bonus, 1/2 price Fridays on Football. Very quick, very prompt. One of 8 or so books I am using and probably the in to top two of those 8.

Comment

Can you wager online?

Comment

DDan, go to beteurosport.com. Everything is online. If you sign up, please say account a2068 referred you so I can get a referral bonus. Thanks!

Comment

PROCEED CAUTIOUSLY, MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE THE SAME UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR RULES, AS THEY DO. misty

Comment

Misty do you care to expound on your comments. You have made a very open statement without any explanation.

I have found them to be a superior out to say the least. As stated in the thread prior, with the various options they have they far exceed the norm.

Now I know there is a lot of soccer buffs around, I would like to know what you think of the soccer bets they offer....

With online horse racing I think they have really covered all the bases.

I highly recommend Bet Eurosport and I hope you expound on your comments misty.

Thanks

Comment

Misty, to which rule are you referring?

Is it the bonus qualification rule? I overlooked this the first time. The qualification calls for turning over the balance+bonus two times PER MONTH. I read it as two times, period.

I'm not complaining, since any bonus is a bonus. I just didn't read it carefully.

Comment

SPORTSHOBBY "BINGO", THEY SIMPLY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WORD. misty

[This message has been edited by MISTY (edited 12-12-2000).]

Comment

Working...
                X