Costa Rica Holiday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rica Holiday?

I tried to cash out a Western Union for 5 grand today from a book in San Jose Costa Rica. I was told to call back at 5 for control # as always. I have cashed out many times befire and never had a problem. I noticed the money was still showing available so I called back and was told it is a bank holiday no payouts till monday. I asked the name of the holiday and they could not tell me. I am concerned they are hanging me hoping I will lose

Today, 11/24/00, is not a holiday in Costa Rica. I'm 150% sure!!!!

Comment

WHAT'S A CHUPAMAN?

REALITY

Comment

Been going through my figure, down 45K since I opened my acct in April. I am strictly cash and western union player. Why would they not pay me the 5K I requested or even the 12K in my account. It wouldn't be smart business to lose me as a player. They will probably pay me on monday as promised. But for now will lay low and only play a couple of hundred instead of a dime a game as I usually play. Looking forward to see what happens on Monday

Comment

A-Train - It would be for the best of everyone if you say the name of that shop. That is the main purpose of why we are all here in this forum. Thanks.

Comment

Is "chupaman" kind of like a "chupacabra", without the goat??

Comment

It is a common holiday in the states. So it may be possible that WU's links to get you paid depend on banks domestically. (I'm assuming you are in the states)

Comment

I was told it was a bank holiday in Costa Rica and that was why no payments would be made. I have had good experiences with this book always been paid on the same day as requested. I don't want to say their name now in respect to this can be an honest story. I will wait until monday and see what happens.

Comment

REALITY,

You made me choke on my tuna samich bro. Chupaman LOL...I can tell you chupa in spanish means suck. Put the two together? Suckman? Put a safety pin on your drawers when around this feller. Looks like we got a petereater boys!

Comment

Sounds like they might be banking in the US???

Comment

Working...
                    X