Keeping good Karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping good Karma

Many posters have mentioned the power of positive Karma and I must admit I am a believer. The proliferation of the offshore outs with juice deals and healthy promos have made it much easier to earn through out the year and it is important to give back. In my everyday life I am generous to a fault with most charities and feel a need to help others. On a personal nature I snag pennies on heads and avoid passing under ladders. In regards to books, who have been most kind to me, if time permits I always call and alert of bad lines and games left up to long and try to be understanding when prople make errors on payout requests etc. Would be interested in hearing others habits that keep them "lucky".

Randyrohm,

Just wanted to wish you continued good luck in the pro football TOC. May you continue to advance and do our bracket proud.

Best of Luck,
    Groz

Comment

Randyrhom,

I don't believe in kharma; however, I saw the title of your post and was overcome by an uncontrollable urge to reply in the hopes it would bring me good luck. Please pass this on to 7 of your closest friends....and threaten them with bad kharma if they refuse to pass it on....happy holidays. good luck. may all you bets be winners. god bless. remember to punch your chad.

Chilly.

Comment

I try to be as generous as posible with people I know and meet, and dont ask for anything in return. I don't know if that behavior helps me or not, but I have been living that way for about 5 years now.

Acting in that manner works for me because I stay happy with myself and when you have inner peace, you are more apt to make good descions gambling. If you are unhappy with yourself, you will make poor descions in almost aspects of your life.

Comment

Inner Peace, Karma, Spiritual calmness:
          Man this thread is really deep. You guys look like your diving into the spiritual site of betting on sports. Next thing you know people are going to be saying that attending church every Sunday morning before the games is vital to having a profitable day. I hope those good karma, inner peace, good luck, voodoo, spiritual gods all help me on Sunday. Good Luck Everyone. LOL!

Comment

Working...
          X