Question for Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Reno

I didn't think about it until later but I was paging through a gambling newspaper in Las Vegas last week and saw an advertisement for Reno's Offshore(can't remember for sure?. Do you have a website? I thought I had saved it to look at later but misplaced the URL.

Bucky, I don't have a website. I started posting in BW under the handle "Reno" when I lived in Reno, NV two baseball seasons ago. Apparently, this other "Reno" either stole my handle, or, coincidentally--yeah, right--
    set up a website using my moniker. Truth be told, I couldn't care less if he uses the same moniker. The old rock group King Crimson convinced me of my destiny when they sang: "Confusion will be your epitaph, if you live to tell the tale."

Comment

Hey, I've got an idea. If the other "reno" can steal my name and set-up an offshore betting website, then why can't I steal Railbird's name and set-up an offshore site devoted to the health benefits of wheatgrass juice?

Comment

OK just curious. You, apparently have seen it also. Hey, if you make a million with a Wheatgrass juice website I think Railbird would settle for a $100 dimes. Hey, the Haagen Daaz is on me at the MGM mall during the NFR if you have the time. Those Comdex guys at the convention just weren't with it on the sports stuff.

By the way, I went to the Gambler's Book Store kind of looking for "Hide your Assets and Disappear" and "The Offshore Money Book". Do you recall where you got them or who the authors were?

Comment

Working...
        X