Some help with Bet-Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help with Bet-Internet

As an American living and working in the UK for the last number of years, I have become interested in soccer. But, apart from the usual outs on the high street, I was wondering if any body could recommend a good offshore telephone book that will allow me to bet more then 5 dimes on a soccer game.

An Irish friend recommended Bet Internet to me, I was just wondering if anybody out there does business with this outfit? I think they are based on the Isle of Man in the UK. Does anyone have any comments?

I've been "tinkering" at BetInternet for the second season now. They've made some good improvements to their website and its operation. Their customer service has been outstanding, even making changes to their software at my suggestion in some cases.

They apparently don't get a lot of action on U.S. sports yet, and their limits are typically one dime. They are primarily an online book, with no toll-free numbers for phone wagering.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I've been betting with Betinternet for a little while now.All I can say is that their website is pretty neat and easy to work your way around.Their CS has been very polite and well mannered.....

The Mediator

Comment

Working...
      X