Big hit/Big brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big hit/Big brother

been a lurker for about a year. this is my first post. recently scored a big hit, and was wondering what the preferred withdrawal method is. concerned about drawing unwanted attenion to myself, if you know what i mean. thanks for any advice you can provide.

Congrats on your score. I believe the magic number is $600, anything under that will not attract any unwanted attention.

I had a $2500 cash out once, made the deposit to my checking account the same day my paycheck and commission for the month was made via direct deposit and didn't have any problems.

I'd be interested in what others have to say, since this is a "problem" we all would like to encounter.

Comment

i've taken out a thousand here and a thousand there and never had any trouble. is there someone i'm supposed to be afraid of? IRS?
      i didnt think this was supposed to be a problem with offshore books!

Comment

renegade3, You lost me with the $600 figure. As far as depositing money into a bank, a check gets very little attention. If you deposit cash, anything under $10,000.00 does not require the bank to notify anyone unless they deem the deposit to be suspicious. Those were the regulations as I knew them a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
        X