if i only want to join one book.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if i only want to join one book.....

which should it be......any suggestions are welcomed.....

thank you

Believe me you'll want and NEED more then just one book but if I had to pick one it would be one of the big ones.

CRIS
    Carib
    Olympic

Comment

BARTY,

IF YOU COULD ONLY JOIN ONE BOOK THE CHOICE ISN'T EVEN CLOSE:

OLYMPIC SPORTS

1ST HALFS,HALF TIMES,MONEY LINES,PROPS,OVERNITE LINES,EUROPEAN SPORTS,GOLF,NASCAR,BOXING ETC...

IF THERE IS A LINE ON IT OLYMPIC WILL HAVE IT AND PROBABLY HAVE IT FIRST.

IF THERE ISN'T A LINE ON IT CALL SPIRO AND MAYBE HE'LL MAKE ONE FOR YOU.

NOBODY BUT NOBODY GIVE'S THE PLAYER MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK THAN SPIRO OF OLYMPIC SPORTS...

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,RUN A SEARCH HERE AND AT THE OTHER GAMBLING FORUMS AND I'M SURE YOU'LL SEE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO MATTER MOST,THE PLAYERS,AGREE OLYMPIC SPORTS IS HANDS DOWN THE # 1 OFF-SHORE BOOK...

REALITY

Comment

Olympic is great for putting lines up on almost anything.......the problem comes when you want to bet them! I have had many instances where I wanted to make a bet only to be refused or limited, very limited!

Comment

Barty, it would be helpful if you provided more info. Are you looking to wager over the phone or online? Hi limits or low limits? Which sports?

Comment

Barty, it would be helpful if you provided more info. Are you looking to wager over the phone or online? Hi limits or low limits? Which sports? Different books have different strong points.......

Comment

Originally posted by jakester:
              Olympic is great for putting lines up on almost anything.......the problem comes when you want to bet them! I have had many instances where I wanted to make a bet only to be refused or limited, very limited!
              JAKESTER,

WHY DON'T YOU PROVIDE US WITH SOME SPECIFIC EXAMPLES HERE.

I'M SURE SPIRO WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU AN EXPLANATION.

THIS MAN IS A BET WRITING MACHINE.

HE TRULY WANTS TO WRITE IT ALL...

REALITY

Comment

Reality,

I dont want to get into a pissing match with Olympic, the bottom line is that I can not bet what they offer to everyone. I'm sure everyone has a favorite book, but they are not one of mine. They limit me to what I can and can not bet. I was able to parlay 1st halves and now I can not, but can depending on the game?
                I must say that they do offer everything, but if you offer everything and dont take anything, it doesnt make it worth my while to have an account there.

Food for thought!

[This message has been edited by jakester (edited 12-06-2000).]

Comment

JAKESTER,

MOST PLACES HAVE THE FIRST HALVES CIRCLED AND THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR STRAIGHT BETS.

IF YOU WANT AUBURN IN THE GAME AND UNDER IN THE GAME FOR A PARLAY,I'M SURE SPIRO WILL GIVE YOU A FAIR SIZED BET.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT BOOKS THAT YOU PLAY AT WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE BET YOUR REQUESTING AND WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO BE SITTING WITH A FRIEND OF MINE RIGHT NOW AND HE IS KIND OF A CORRELATED PARLAYS EXPERT...

THANK YOU.

REALITY

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 12-06-2000).]

Comment

Reality,

CRIS 5K
                    ABC 5K
                    SPTS MKT 5K
                    RIO 2K

To name a few....

Comment

JAKESTER,

WHY DID YOU EDIT YOUR BET.

CAN YOU REPOST IT SO I CAN ASK SPIRO WHAT THE DEAL IS?

I WANT TO GET THIS STRAIGHT.

THE BOOKS YOU POSTED ALLOW YOU TO PARLAY THE HALF TO THE GAME.

IS THAT CORRECT?

PLEASE REPOST.

REALITY

Comment

Reality,

No I could not bet 1st half side with 1 half total or game side to game total. The books I mentioned allow both these bets....

[This message has been edited by jakester (edited 12-06-2000).]

Comment

JAKESTER,

THANK YOU.

ANY REASON YOU EDITED YOUR POST?

REALITY

Comment

Reality,

I had second thoughts about making that public knowledge.....

Comment

thank you for your replies.the majority of the bets that i do are 2 team parlays for anywhere from 250 - 1000. I like to be able the first half sides with totals.. hockey,basketball, and footbal are what i concentrate on...again thanks very much for thwe help

Comment

Working...
                              X