Canbet or Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canbet or Pinnacle

Any opinions on picking one of these books for mainly internet betting.

Thanks for any responses
    bbb

This is an interesting tradeoff, depending on your particular interests and needs.

Software/website operation and speed - Pinnacle wins hands down.

Limits - Larger at Canbet. Pinnacle has 1000/500 sides/totals, while Canbet limits on sides can be 2500-5000 depending on the sport.

Odds - Canbet lay 107 all straight plays, Pinnacle lay 105 on all straight side plays (110 on totals).

Early lines - Both have overnights and early lines, but the larger Canbet limits typically don't apply until after noon Eastern.

Maybe someone else can comment on teasers, parlays, and props as I haven't tried any of these at either site.

[This message has been edited by sportshobby (edited 12-10-2000).]

Comment

Sportshobby
      thanks for quick response

Not really interested in parlays or teasers.

Do they both have easy payout methods?

Also do they both have 2nd half college basketball lines on some or all games?

Thanks
      bbb

Comment

Easier payments goes to Pinnacle, including use of NETeller.

Don't know about the second halves.

Comment

Canbet has excellent and early money lines on football, great software for baseball as well.

The best thing, however, is first-world government regulation (Australia). Solid as a rock.

Comment

I just opened an account with Pinnacle within the last week, and have been impressed so far. They have dime line on nba and nfl, post overnites for nba and college. Their website is very fast and user friendly. They had some nice prop bets posted for tonights game, I took yes, the bills will score in first qtr, they credited my account before the qtr was over, got to be impressed by that.

Comment

Working...
            X