Carib web access problem (mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carib web access problem (mine)

This is truly bizarre, dunno if it has happened to anyone else.

Occasionally Carib would be not accessible to me, but it has been in the past usually, however, recently, does not matter where I try to view the website from, no luck.

From work, from home ISP, from work Dialin, from Linux server, from free isps, or anywhere. Strange thing, people using same ISP as I use report no problems.

The Carib web spies are after me! Help! Its not like they should be worried about winning or losing a couple of hundred from me, either. Truly truly odd this one.

A few times I've had to go back through the main website start page, www.caribsports.com, instead of the intermediate page that I had bookmarked. Don't know if this might help.

Comment

sportshobby, thanks

thats the page I try, no luck

posting an intermediate page would be cool, could give that a shot then, but seems to be some weird block/dns issue, but dunno - if it works for others, it would be very strange.

Comment

I've actually had a similar problem accessing carib, however only from one specific computer. Somtimes I can get there, sometimes I can't. However, if I use a different pc, no problem. I'm guessing it has something to do with a browser setting in my case. Not 100% sure.

Comment

Jeff,

Interesting, thanks.

Although have tried a few different ones, I will tinker a bit, see what happens.

Comment

. . . just a guess, but try clearing the browser's cache memory, and starting it again.

Comment

No,

That won't have anything to do with it.

Comment

This happens to me too sometimes, and more often with CRIS as well.

For Carib, try their backup site:
                http://216.143.240.190/user/index.html

(not saying it will work, just a suggestion to try it)

Comment

interesting, that brings up a network login, so something at least

however, that won't help with registering

thanks

Comment

so obvious thing to try after that was just the base IP

http://216.143.240.190

seems to work so far

Comment

Ok, signup worked like that. No credit card payments online it says, so have to delve into the Neteller world?

Comment

When I click on "Credit Card Deposits" under the main menu, I get an online form.

Comment

Yes, but a Neteller one.

Comment

Working...
                          X