TOTAL POINTS FOR GARY ANDERSON....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOTAL POINTS FOR GARY ANDERSON....

SOME OF THE SPORTS BOOKS I DO CONSULTING FOR HAVE CUSTOMERS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TOTAL POINTS PROP FOR GARY ANDERSON CLAIMING THERE SHOULD BE NO ACTION BECAUSE HE DIDN'T PLAY.

HE COULDN'T PARTICIPATE TO KICK EXTRA POINTS BECAUSE MINN.SCORED NO TOUCHDOWNS.

MINN.DECLINED FIELD GOALS BECAUSE THEY WERE BEHIND BY SO MANY POINTS.

HE THEREFORE SCORED NO POINTS AND UNDER WAS THE WINNER.

ANYBODY DISAGREE WITH THIS SCORING?

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THIS PROP WAS SCORED ANY DIFFERENTLY?

REALITY

Your logic is valid, but that is what the fine print defining 'action' is for. Unless 'action' is specifically defined differently for pk than other player positions, it must be graded 'no action'.

JMHO,
    Jeff

P.S. But I'm not a bookmaker, nor have I played one on t.v.

Comment

JUST SPOKE TO SPIRO OF OLYMPIC SPORTS WHO HAPPENED TO BE ON THE PHONE WITH ONE OF HIS PROP PROVIDERS.

UNDER IS THE WINNER IN THE GARY ANDERSON TOTAL POINTS SCORED PROP.

REALITY

Comment

How can that be no action? That is ludicrous - it would only have been no action had he been scratched from the lineup. As soon as he was announced as a starter it was action.

Comment

Speaking of not playing, did he kick off?

Comment

You know.............

If Gary Anderson NEVER walked out on that field during play........... If he did not kickoff........... If He NEVER was in 1 play.........

A bettor could say he was Injured. There's NO PROOF that he wasn't! And he DID NOT see any ACTION...................

These Bets are ACTION aren't they?

Comment

A baseball Pitcher who starts the game at the bottom of the first inning............................ And gets a 5 run first, But doesn't bat and Can't start the Bottom of the first because of a problem warming up or any problem for that matter!

Isn't this bet graded NO ACTION if you listed pitchers or bet the total.

He was the Listed Starter..... He was THE PITCHER when the team scored the runs. But he NEVER saw any ACTION.................

You can't grade the Bets.... can you?

Comment

Mitch Berger did the one kickoff. Anderson never crossed the white line. Those props all have a rule of the player must play to have action don't they? So did Anderson play by standing on the sidelines?

Comment

bucky,

He never crossed the white line, That's about the size of it!

very interesting....................

Comment

G.Anderson is healthy.Berger has done the kickoffs all year.

Comment

You'd have an argument if Mitch Berger or anyone else attempted a FG or PAT. Anderson was padded and suited up. PAY the under and leave the technicalities to the ACLU.

Comment

So it sounds like this prop should have in the rules 'if the player is on the active roster for the game, all bets are action'

if they break a toe in warmups then, I guess, tough

Comment

no one on the Vikings played so, hopefully, all of my Minny props will be scored no action

Comment

Reality,

As a player, I have disagreed with some of what you have written. None the less, players who want no action on Gary Anderson deserve to have their accounts placed in the charity program you outlined earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamhog:
                              Reality,

As a player, I have disagreed with some of what you have written. None the less, players who want no action on Gary Anderson deserve to have their accounts placed in the charity program you outlined earlier.
                              HAMHOG,

THANKS FOR THE POST.

REALITY IS A LITTLE LIKE THE DR.PEPPER AD SAYS ,MISUNDERSTOOD.

I REALLY AM A PLAYERS B.M.IN THAT I TRULY BELIEVE WHEN A PLAYER WINS A LEGITIMATE BET HE MUST BE PAID.

I BORROWED PLENTY TO PAY PLAYERS WHEN I BOOKED AND BOOKMAKERS WHEN I PLAYED.

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING SPECIAL,IT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE.

UNFORTUANATELY,IT ISN'T...

REALITY

Comment

Working...
                              X