Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post_Time---Neteller, wow disappointed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post_Time---Neteller, wow disappointed!!

Hello all,
    I went to transfer funds from my post-time account yesterday to my Neteller account before the NBA yesterday and Post-Time told me they will not to Neteller transfers in the evening or on weekends!! Is this normal practice for other books using Neteller because I feel it really takes away from one of the advantages of Neteller. If it is just Post-Time then I will avoid them. Please let me know if this is normal for all books or which ones have "rules" like this. Thank You very much and good luck on the SB!

Every book has a different policy. Many will process a Neteller payout just about any time, others use the same days/time as for other forms of payouts.

Comment

Dear Sir,

Company policies prohibits the withdrawal of funds on weekends.
      A request of funds to be transferred from a Post Time Account to Neteller Account is viewed as a pay-out, this is not a n option especially on Super Bowl Sunday. Payouts are done Mondays through Fridays only, with no exceptions.

At this time we are looking into ways of providing more choices and making this payout option readily available at all times to our customers.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Post Time Sports

Comment

Post-Time,
        Thanks for the response. I appreciate your rules I just wish I would have known in advance. I didn't see any description of your Neteller policy at your website ( maybeI missed it). I was looking for information on other books policies as well. My understanding of Neteller was that they required a positive balance from the book and I was told by them that a transfer from a merchant to my account should take no more than 15 minutes. Thanks again for the information.

Comment

It would require someone to be there (in the office) with authority to allow withdrawals. Obviously Post Time accountants don't work the hours that their sports staff do..... Sounds like they're still in the Dark Ages.

Comment

Since Post Time is owned by WWTS, I'd check their policy about withdrawal times and amounts. They probably share their accounting. WWTS only accepts withdrawal request until noon est on Friday. Also, WWTS only allows you to withdraw up to the amount that you deposited with Neteller. So if you deposit a dime via neteller, then win 2 dimes, you can only withdraw the original dime. In my book this policy renders Neteller virtually useless.

Comment

I thought WWTS announced recently that all transaction requests could now be made 24/7 (even though they might not be processed until the next business day morning).

Comment

We do not limit the amount of money that you withdraw through Neteller. If you want to withdraw $2,000 from your account but your initial deposit being only $500 we will not refuse your request.

The hours for regular withdrawals, Mon-Fri, 8:30am –11:30am.
                Neteller withdrawals are Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to call our Accounting Dept. at 1(800) 580-5558.

Thank you,
                Post Time Sports

[This message has been edited by Post Time (edited 01-30-2001).]

Comment

Working...
                X