Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Dan @ Don Best

Dana...

I just went through the arduous process of renewing my subscription to the Premium Service. I had subscribed in the past for six month periods and was caught off guard when I learned of the rate increase. Being the value shopper that I am , I decided to re-up for a year to obtain the best monthly rate. This created a new problem since your credit card limit is a dime, which means I will be sending a separate check for the balance.

My question to you is this: Would you consider becomming a Neteller merchant so that subscription renewels can be completed online? The process of completing a credit card authorization form and sending copies of credit cards is, as I said, arduous and time consuming. The idea of being able to transmit funds via Neteller would be a great convenience, especially since many of the books on the screen are also Neteller merchants.

I would invite other reader out there to post their input as well. Hopefully, there would be enough support to encourage Don Best to become a Neteller merchant.

Thanks for your consideration, and remember...."it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ding...."

-
    Last edited by Don Best; 04-30-2002, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X