Pinnacle Web site problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle Web site problems

Users of the Pinnacle Sports Web site (www.planetpinnacle.com) may have difficulties connecting for the next few days. Our Internet Service Provider (ISP) is reorganising its operations in a new facility here on Curacao. The ISP has informed us that its capacity will vary over the next week, and there will be intermittent spells of sluggish service, especially during periods of heavy use.

For any Internet clients who may have problems making online wagers and want to call instead, we will lower our phone minimums from the usual $100 to $50. On weekdays from 10:00 am Pacific to 2:00 pm Pacific, our minimum is normally $50; we will lower this to $25.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Pinnacle Marketing

Had a few delays with TOW, but none with you guys. It is probally public record, but will you offer a dime line on bases?

Comment

Pinnacle will use a ten cent line for baseball (up to -190, +180) this year, just as we always have.

(We are also posting this in the thread on baseball lines.)

Pinnacle Marketing

Comment

Is this still the problem? I have never had a problem with the website until the past week and now it seems to take a very long time and today I can't access the lines.

Comment

Is anyone else having problems with Pinnacle's website. I can't access the lines to make wagers.

Comment

Everything seems to be working fine for me.

Comment

It has seemed a bit slower sometimes, and once was really slow, but not too bad today.

Comment

Working...
              X