Dunes Pays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunes Pays

I finally received the pay-out for $6600 that I had originally requested from the Dunes on Jan 2. Now that they have new investors and appear to be getting it together, I'll consider re-upping with them during baseball if everyone gets paid and I continue see and hear positive things about them.

Reno,
    Glad to hear you got paid and more importantly glad to see Dunes is making good on their promises to pay everybody. Personally I have no money at Dunes but I feel we, the gamblers, are all part of the same family in a way and I hope the rest of my fellow players out there who are owed from the Dunes will be getting their relief soon as well! Finally, Dunes has a good chance to survive their slow pay situation which could easily be a death sentence so kudos to them for working with us and for us. Good luck all.
    JT

Comment

congrats reno. How much hagen das is that?

Comment

or how many helmet washes? lol!

Comment

Received a check today from the Dunes also for a withdrawal made on 1/10/01. Certainly seems like they are trying to work their way out of their problems. Hopefully things will work out for them and their players.

Comment

Very welcome news, indeed. I am still waiting in line for my payout, but at least the line is begining to move. Reno, enjoy your trip....hopefully you'll have a sequel story to share with the forum when you return.

Comment

Great to hear that you guys have been paid. I am still waiting for my 7 dimes requested on Jan 22, so hopefully it will be my turn soon.

Comment

Working...
              X