SPIRO / OLYMPIC - question about E-Payment Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPIRO / OLYMPIC - question about E-Payment Solutions

Did E-Payment Solutions ever settle up with you guys?

I know they took a lot of companies for an expensive ride, but I haven't heard a thing since then about the result.

The whole reason I wondered about the outcome was this.

I deposited something like $1500 right about that time (early October) and played for a few days. After running even over that time, I called you guys about a withdrawal for the $1500 to pay some other bills. I think I talked to Mike at the time, but I was told that I would not get a payout since E-Payment had never actually charged my account.

That was all fine and good, but I was worried that they might charge me down the road since, according to my bank, they have something like 6 months to do so once I had authorized it. I was assured by your people that they would not do that, but if they were screwing you and others, why not me as well? Since I didn't want the hassle of calling you months later to get a refund if they ever did charge me, I cancelled my credit card instead.

Now the interesting part...

Here I am, several months later, and $1900 appears in my old account. When I called my bank, I was told that E-Payment Solutions had refunded two previous transactions back from late September.

??? I honestly don't know what to make of it, other than that I am very happy with the deal. Maybe I'll toss some down on the XFL, even though I swore I'd leave it alone. LOL.

In either case, it made me wonder what ever happened with the whole deal between you guys. You were very upset about it the one time we talked on the phone -something about sending a guy to Australia? to check on things.

I was worried back then that this whole E-Payment thing would bite many of us in the ass, but I'll say this for sure... Olympic is a top class book. From the sounds of things, you guys bit the bullet and lost some money in the deal. I am gad to see you guys back on top of the game once again. I hope the money has come back tenfold since then.

Thanks.

So no one knows a damn thing about E-Pay or is this a taboo subject these days?

What's the deal?

Spiro is usually right on top of answering the questions in here.

???

Comment

Bromley
      Good question - no clue on your information. I have always wondered what Visa did with the frozen funds.

Comment

Hi Bromley,

On a general note, this issue has still not been resolved. Because of the nature of the problem, we do not feel the liberty of discussing any details in a public forum. Once this issue has been resolved, we would be glad to answer your questions. However, thanks for your questions and concern. Our first priority was our customers - and we are glad they have not had to deal with the long drawn out nightmare this has become.

Thanks,
        Mike
        Olympic Sports

Comment

Working...
        X