Aces Gold and Carib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aces Gold and Carib

Aces Gold - Aces Gold continues to amaze. This bookmaking machine just keeps getting better. I recall when they first came onto the scene. They were one of the 1st books to hit the scene in Curacao. Back then, they were mostly known as a phone book, and lagged behind a little bit as far as online books go. But that didn't last long! If you were to name the top 3 online books, and didn't include Aces Gold, you'd be mistaken. I don't like to make bonuses a determining factor in choosing a book, but for those that do, Aces offers one of the most generous bonus programs around. More importantly, how bout that Juice free Friday deal? If you're not taking advantage of that in some way shape or form, then your not a player. There are many ways to work that to your advantage. I can't wait to see what Aces comes up with next as far as promotions go! Aces is a great book that keeps getting better.

Carib Sports - Another original book, and soon to be a "Bettorsworld Gold" book. (Stay tuned for details!) Carib can boast of having one of the best, if not the best, online software. Their online book runs smooth and fast. Carib is another book with no shortage of special offers for their customers. You'd have to check their site for a list of all the offers. The best current offer they have takes place on Friday nights where you lay 105 on college hoops for Saturdays games. Let's see, 105 at Carib on Fridays nights, and even money at Aces.......hmmm.......what could one do with those numbers? At any rate, I have no complaints with Carib. They lowered the limits on totals once or twice on the account, but nothing too drastic. Plus, they even send out an Xmas card and occassionally some Carib-wear! Nice touch. Carib has been with Bettorsworld since we opened our doors. Great book!

These are two of my favorites as well. AcesGold with significantly larger limits, but both with really quick and easy-to-use websites.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X