Top of the World and Superbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the World and Superbook

Top of the World Sports - What can I say. It's Christmas every day at Top of the World Sports! All straight wagers are 105! That's a savings that no sportsbettor should be without. Also, let's see, Aces no juice, Carib 105, Top of the World 105, hmmmmm, there's a pattern developing here that a sharp player just MIGHT be able to use to his or her advantage! No complaints with Top of the World to this point. Not crazy about the online software. It's the same as many others use, such as Gibralter, but it gets the job done. No problems over the phones either. Top of the World is a newer book offshore, having been around a little over a year, but they obviously aren't new to the bookmaking world. Location, location, location! Top of the World is located in Curacao, which remains my favorite location for offshore books. It's a tight knit community over there, so if there's problems with a book, word gets out fast. The Curacao books don't want any dead weight on the island! Also, those of you looking to buy back, you'll like Top of the World. They tend to move a tad more than others.......

Superbook - The old Premiere League. As most know, Eddie recently sold Premiere League to Superbook. At 1st, the change was bumpy. But then that's to be expected when one business takes over another. Superbook is a Victor Chandler company. Victor Chandler has had a precense in the UK for decades! You won't find more of a solid bookmaking company than Victor Chandler. Superbook is another book that gives players a peek at some different numbers. For most of the hoops season the limits were 2 dimes on sides and $1500 on totals. Those limits were recently lowered, but the limits are on an individual basis, as they are with many books. The only complaint about Superbook is their recent change in transfers. They no longer will transfer to 3rd parties, which is really unfortunate. I can understand why books don't like to do transfers with some books, but it would certainly be helpful, and better for their business, if they found at least a couple of other books with which to do transfers with.

I was actually looking to give TOW a try today, but their lines on IslandXpress weren't up all day. Does anyone know how reliable these have been for TOW, and any prognosis on the current problem? I've gotten a bit addicted to the IX screen, so it's almost a must.

Comment

Sportshobby,

drop the line feed and spend all day watching the actual lines move--its fun!

actaully, though, my post is to plug TOW. Limits are low (1 dime total or side in nba, for example) but the lines themselves are indispensible. the -105 to boot is great. my only, and i mean only, complaint is they still run their 10% referral bonus ad when they know full well that they won't pay more than $100 (at least not for me). I think that's disingenious to say the least. But I don't compain because I love this out. Late to come up, but worth your time.

Chilly

Comment

Sportshobby

TOW - great book
        payouts quick- 5 figures

software needs work
        online limit is a dime
        bbb

Comment

Just a quick note about online limits......it never hurts to ask for more. I know of cases where books have extended the online limits for some players, for example from a dime to two dimes.......you never know, like I said, it doesn't hurt to ask......

Comment

But what about their lines on IX? Can I expect them to be accurate and updated regularly? They weren't yesterday, but I don't know if that's the norm or if there was just a temporary problem.

Comment

Sportshobby, the Island Express has been an absolute nightmareish experience for us. We thought it would be a good idea for our customers but we just cant seem to get it to work. We have been trying to get this to work for about 6 weeks now and we are not getting any answers. Our software provider blames Don Best, Don Best blames our software provider. We are doing our best to get the problem solved but right now our hands are tied. I will make an announcement on all forums once it is up and running, sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

warawara, thanks for the response and your honesty. I'll probably wait and sign up after the IX thing is worked out, so do make a post here then.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X