WWTS, Jazz/Pelican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWTS, Jazz/Pelican

WWTS - Yet another Bettorsworld original and soon to be "Bettorsworld Gold" book. Didn't get to use WWTS as often as I would have liked this year. However, what can I say that hasn't already been said about WWTS. One of the 1st in the biz, and definetly one of the biggest and best. Another book with incredible volume, and yet another book that ranks among the most financially solid in the industry, quite possibly THE most financially solid in the industry.

Jazz/Pelican - A great book with high limits that takes on all comers. One complaint about Jazz however, is that they seem to lack help. Several times I called to make a play, and was answered by a recording. Several minutes later, when the clerk answered, the number was long gone. Other than that, as I said, great book. Generally they are among the 1st to get popped on steam games, no doubt because if their high limits. They grind it out the old fashioned way.

Two great books here, definitely among the very best for phone wagers. I almost always get a very prompt answer at either place, and the process is very quick.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X