What do you know about UNIBET.COM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you know about UNIBET.COM?

Well, I was looking at odds for a couple of different events at www.tip-ex.com and on a couple of instances unibet.com had some good odds, so I decided to see who they were. I found out they are based in Malta and do not take bets from American or UK based people. No problem there since I live in Canada, but I was wondering if anybody knows any more than that about them. Good/bad experiences info would be appreciated...

May all your bets be winners
    www.footballstart.com

Hartley did a nice write up on them.........here it is....

For those people who do not like to bet with a credit card, and don’t like the fees associated with bank wires, couriers and/or western union (not to mention the political uncertainty associated with such payments), the ultimate solution may now be here with global collect – a service of TNT Post. The service essentially allows bettors to make deposits into a bank account at a local branch and make withdrawals the same way, all free of charge. UNITEDBET.com will be introducing this service to its customers starting this week.
    When a customer selects the "local bank deposit" option on UNITEDbet.com’s deposit screen, the customer will be prompted as to which country he/she is making the deposit from. Once the country is selected, the customer will be presented the local bank to which the deposit can be made. Then once he/she confirms the desire to pay by this method (upon entering a password), the customer will be given an account number where the money should be deposited and a reference number to quote on the deposit slip. Within 2 banking days the money will appear in the client’s account. Plus when the customer wins and would like to withdraw money, the reverse will happen and the client will be able to withdraw money to his/her bank free of charge. This of course allows the customer to legally pay cash into a foreign account and withdraw the same way, thus avoiding the messy situation that now exists with credit cards and western union.

About UNITEDbet.com:

UNITEDbet.com in conjunction with Global Events Online started with a trial run by offering betting on the America’s Cup in February 2000 and in July 2000 the company restarted the site with full betting on CART and Formula 1 races. The company continued to improve the site and in October 2000, it implemented its current format with the additional betting options on Golf, Tennis and NASCAR Winston Cup racing. The company offers its clients low holds on all bets, and a variety of unique and innovative bet options including pole position odds, qualifying matchups and doubles and trebles for ALL motorsport events.

UNITEDBET.com is an Australian based book with a bookmaking license issued by the Western Australia Office of Racing, Gaming & Liquor. The system used has been audited and is transparent to the authorities in Western Australia. UNITEDbet is subject to an annual audit, and is monitored by the Governments Racing and Gaming Authority. In the interest of UNITEDbet's clients, a bond covering the liability UNITEDbet has towards its clients is placed with a bank and under the control of the authorities. As such UNITEDbet customers can be sure that the company is fully regulated and the accounts are safe and secure.

Comment

Jeff - Thanks for the info but I was looking for UNIBET.com not UNITEDBET.com

This place is in Malta, UnitedBet is in Australia...

www.footballstart.com

Comment

Whoops.....hey, I was only off by two letters!

Comment

Working...
        X