Sportingbet UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportingbet UK

In doing the small write ups the other day, I forgot to include Sportingbet UK......been using them since last baseball season, right thru this hoops season.

Really no complaints to speak of.

The Sportingbet companies, which includes SportingbetUSA, are solid as a rock. They are a publicly traded company that has been in the LEGAL bookmaking business for many years, operating strictly from the UK before diving into the North American market.

If I had to make a gripe about something, it would be that Sportingbet UK doesn't use the rotation numbers. So, if you're looking for a specific game, you have to scroll down the page team by team.......if you call in over the phone, the clerk has to do the same thing. You can't just call out the game number......I hope for the sake of their clerks and the players, that they look into changing that.

Otherwise, like I said, no complaints and highly recomended.......

You should try their soccer page Jeff, needle in a haystack when lots of stuff on

Other than that and the absolute world's worst log in procedure (that works sometimes only) no problems.

Comment

Trying to figure out who to use for baseball this year. How are they for baseball? I.E. Dimelime? Overnight lines? Am I likely to find any value if I already have, say, Canbet, WSEX and Rio?

Comment

Last year was a dime line. I assume this year will be no different.

I think you'll definetly find some additionalo value using them.....I did.

Interestingly enough, the three others you mention I would consider must haves for baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X