No announcement yet.

ITOPS "temporarily" takes it back?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITOPS "temporarily" takes it back?????

I had a golf tounament wager on Love vs Mickelson at ITOPS this week. Mickelson missed the cut and Love is leading the tourney. ITOPS credited the WIN to my account after Friday's second round when Mickelson had lost. This is the only reasonable thing to do ( a rave here to Olympic which always scores the golf matches timely ). Then this morning I notice a discrepency in my balance.

ITOPS has reversed the wager and put it back in PENDING state. At the very least they should email customers when they pull this BS! They have my email when they want to send adds! All of the outs offering golf should grade the wagers at the cut, when it has been decided! If a DQ happens then they are entitled to CHANGE the grading, but that is VERY RARE!!! Why wait until MONDAY? Would you like to wait until Tuesday morning for NFL bets to be credited since there are other games still undecided? What would they have done if my account, including the correctly credited wager, had been empty because I had it all out on bets? This may seem petty, but they shouldn't **** around like this!!!!

I checked their rules again and in the section where they list all of the "35 minutes after game decided" stuff for other sports they just list the "how we score" rules for golf - no time specified!

While I am on a golf bet rant, why don't ALL outs allow parlays for golf and nascar and tennis etc. It CAN'T be their software as it can easily be changed and some are using the SAME SOFTWARE as others that allow it. ITOPS used to allow golf parlays, now they don't! Oly, $plays, goto and a few other golf staples for we golf punters never have! Thank you 5dimes, WSEX, CANBET and CARIB for having the guts to post them!

GL2All
    buckeye

In a factory you would get sworn at by the boss for double handling here

Comment

Working...
    X