BASES ARE NEARLY HERE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BASES ARE NEARLY HERE!!!!

The great game is starting to swing into action again, with some solid Pre-season games, the regular season will soon be here.
    This season at www.direcbet.com you will enjoy a great range of product,
    Here is just a sample of what will be on offer:

-104 Lines
    Game Props
    Live Game Trade
    Game Match Ups
    Grand Hot Dog
    Overnite Lines

That is just an example of some of the product you will be able to sample this season at www.direcbet.com .

We have total season wins up for each team and match ups for season wins will be up in the next week, plus full list of futures for the whole season.

Remember Direcbet is offering a 20% sign up bonus to all customers who deposit before the start of Baseball season, so if you like playing bases check out our product and sign up before the start of the season.

Remember if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank You

Matt Keats www.direcbet.com
    [email protected]

Matt - if you can get the website timeout increased to a couple of hours, I'm in.

Comment

Matt I am very interested in your baseball promotions. Could you clarify the -104 line for me. At what point does it change ? Is it dependent on a minimum number of bets ?

In the following 10 cent example, what would your line typically be :
      Yankees -140
      Orioles +130

Also, what is your maximum bet on sides, and are you doing anything different or special in the area of runlines.

Comment

Gak555,

The -104 Line for Baseball will run all season long, and there is no conditions attached to it.

Our Line break is outlined below.

-100 -140 8 cent
        -141 -195 10 cent
        -196 -220 16 cent
        -221 -250 20 cent
        -251 -280 25 cent
        -281 -290 30 cent
        -291 -300 35 cent
        -301 -310 40 cent
        -311 -999 50 cent

Our maximum bet over the net on Baseball sides is $2,000 but of course you can allways call and have more.

In regards to runlines we will have a standard line up, the reduced vig is only on Baseball sides.

I hope that has covered your questions, and look forward to you playing with us this season.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Thank You

Matt Keats www.direcbet.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Matt, I can't take logging in every 15 minutes. I need a couple of hours.

Thanks

Comment

-104?

More fun swearing at relievers than roulette, thats for sure, not a bad market that one!

Comment

Working...
            X