? for Brian Re Sportbet Brackets Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for Brian Re Sportbet Brackets Contest

I filled out my brackets contest--and kudos to your webpage designer for some elegant work--and I get to the last page and you want my telephone number. I absolutely hate being telemarketed stuff, and I almost didn't enter because of that.

But then I figured, heck, BW just wants my number so they can call me to tell me I've won. They wouldn't sell my name to some sportbook prospect list so my meals get even more interrupted than they are now.

Please, please don't do this. Please tell me you won't do this!

j,

we wouldn't do that. Matter of fact, we won't even call you when/if you win. We'll email you

Comment

as someone who despises telemarketers, rest assured bworld protects your privacy.

thaks for the compliments on the site.
      bg

Comment

I rest assured. I'm still a little puzzled why you'd ask for a telephone number. I wonder how many people like me were on the fence about entering once they saw they had to disclose that, and decided not to.

Comment

We've had this brackets program for several years....that's how it came. We never bothered to change it because it never came up, and we only use the program once a year.

We should probably either get rid of the request for phone number or make it clear that it's not required.

We wouldn't disqualify anyone for not having the correct phone number......

Comment

Working...
          X