X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPINIONS ON THIS STATEMENT....

TheMiddleMan

i beg to differ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I make a hel of alot of money finding 4 and 5 point middles. I find them all the time. These cutoffs are soooo low. Why even have cutoffs. Within a day I can name at least 3 bets bookies have differences like these in their lines. Is it that they posted an erroneous line...NO..its just their line

MIDDLEMAN,

YOU FIND 4 0R 5 POINT MIDDLES ALL THE TIME?

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT THE PRO'S HERE LIKE RENO,AJAX 50,KOSAR,ETC.THINK ABOUT THIS STATEMENT...

ALL THE TIME...

REALITY

Comment

We already know the answer we were not all born at night. Tonyo

Comment

4 to 5-point middles are extremely rare on basketball sides, and beyond November and early December, almost non-existent. It used to be possible to get 4 to 5 point middles on NBA totals early in the season, but the totals don't steam like they used to.

I seriously doubt that the MiddleMan finds a hell of a lot of 4 and 5 point middles unless he is taking advantage of obvious line mistakes, which, as Reality and I both agree, is bad sportsbetting etiquette.

Comment

GOD BLESS YOU,BROTHER RENO...

RENO,

IN YOUR OPINION IS A FOUR POINT TOTAL MIDDLE EQUAL TO A TWO POINT SIDE MIDDLE?

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 03-30-2001).]

Comment

Maybe middleman has local outs?????

I would say the 4point total middle is stronger than the 2 point side middle.

Comment

I jumped right on the denver charlotrte tonight ov 187 un 191. Theres that so rare to find 4 point middle. I agree that local guys are much easier to catch middles with. Thats how I did it for years until they closed down and I was forced to enter the offshore realm. The middles don't come by as frequently as they use to but I still get 2 or 3 a day. My cutoff is 1.5 basket side 2.5 basket totals. And most of the time the lines are not posted as errors.

Comment

Reality, the projected average profit on a 2-point middle on sides (NBA or colege)is NOT equal to a 4-point middle on totals. However, I don't want to be specific and say exactly what it is worth. I spent January updating my NBA and college basketball studies for the past three years, so I know exactly how much points and half points are currently worth on sides in colleges and sides and totals in the NBA. Nowadays, with some books offering less than 10-cents juice and others moving games on a moneyline instead of in 1/2 point increments, it is important for players and middlers to know how many cents each 1/2 point on and off every number is worth. I spent many hours doing the research by hand, using pointspread books. Anyone can do what I did and find the answers for themselves.

Comment

RENO,

FAIR ENOUGH.

THANKS...

Comment

1st and 2nd round womens NCaa games posted at the Mirage had a half dozen games move a half a dozen points,its not that rare if you know where to look.

Words and time cannot be retreived,why should bad lines be,no mulligans please.

Comment

Lakers-Dallas 5pt move and climbing.

Comment

under my proposal of 4 point 60cents from
                        history of the line anyting from la-7 to dal
                        +6.5 would not qualify as abad line because
                        of all the movement, however take the seattle
                        game which has been 8 or 7.5 i think all day
                        3.5-12 would be range 4 points not from median but history is fairer than a bigger
                        spread froma static line

Comment

Originally posted by Railbird:
                          Lakers-Dallas 5pt move and climbing.

RAILBIRD,

ALL THE LINES REGARDING THIS DISCUSSION ARE MIS-POSTED LINES AT THE OPENING BELL DUE TO OPERATOR ERROR NOT FAILURE OF THE ODDSMAKER TO SEND OUT STRONG NUMBERS OR GAMES THAT ARE MOVING BECAUSE OF INJURY OR SYNDICATE PLAY...

REALITY

Comment

Working...
                          X