DirecBet Lines on IX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecBet Lines on IX

I've been taking a look at the baseball lines on IX, and happy to see most of them comning up. But the DirecBet lines only show sides, no totals. Now I know there is a reason to advertise the great 8-cent line here, but surely there is another way to include totals. For example, the shortened version of -30+22 could be used.

How about it, Matt?

Sportshobby,

We are looking into a way to cover both bases.
    We will have a solution worked out by weeks end.

Thanks

Matt

Comment

Matt, I noticed you used to post here for pinnacle, and both pinnacle and direcbet have the same software, and similar vig. What is the story? Are both owned by the same people, or how are they related? just curious.

Comment

Matt, thanks for the great response. I hope others doing the same thing (e.g. Canbet) will also find a way to include their baseball totals on the IX screen.

Comment

I just realized that I missed the deadline for the 20% signup bonus. What can I get now in terms of new account bonus?

Comment

Matt - I have been checking out your lines and really like the fact that you guys deal very sharp soccer lines, however, you use VERY WIDE LINES on your soccer totals. Can you tell us why and if in the near future you'll go down to a 30 or 20 cent line??? Thanks in advance for your response and good luck with this baseball season.

Mike

Comment

well, find me 20c soccer totals anywhere?

like anything else, smart guys beat stuff, smart guys beat totals more, and it is soccer and eminently predictable.....

Comment

20 cent soccer total?!! 5dimes.com.
                canbet deals the totals on a 25 cent line too.

Mike

Comment

Thank You everyone for your questions and comments.

SH,

We now have a standard 10% Deposit and Re- deposit bonus available for all clients.

Mikewise,

Point well taken... we have now gone to a 30cent line on totals, We are first prices up in the world on spread and moneylines on most leagues and offer over 15 different leagues, we offer great value and range on all of that product and that is our core product on the soccer.

Thank you all.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mikewise:
                    20 cent soccer total?!! 5dimes.com.
                    canbet deals the totals on a 25 cent line too.

Mike
                    One example - for one league presumably? Soccer wiseguys unlikely to bet at 5dimes I think, Canbet used to be 20c, put it that way. Sort of similar to one place doing 10c hockey.

Comment

I thought direcbet was offering an 8 cent line two weeks ago plus more than 20% in bonuses..HA! I knew it was too good to be true!.

Comment

The Whiz,

Our 20% sign up was only available for the month of March.

The 8 cent line is for baseball and that is available all baseball season, there was never any mention of an 8 cent soccer totals line, if you know where one is please let everyone know.

Thank You

Matt

Comment

Oops, sorry

Comment

I think that is why the snowball went to Hades Matt

Comment

Originally posted by cecil:
                              Matt, I noticed you used to post here for pinnacle, and both pinnacle and direcbet have the same software, and similar vig. What is the story? Are both owned by the same people, or how are they related? just curious.

Separate companies, same software. Some staff moved from Pinnacle to Direcbet, some went from DAS to Direcbet, and some went from DAS to Direcbet via Pinnacle..... kapiche?

Comment

Working...
                              X