Question for Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Pinnacle

What score will be needed to win your March Madness contest?

TIA,
    Jeff

Thank you for inquiring about the current standings for our Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad March Madness Contest. We are going to award nearly $75,000 in prizes to the entrants and I hope you are one of the winners.

The current leaderboard may be found on our website by clicking on the March Madness banner.

Our basbell contest, starting soon, will be even more exciting, with even bigger prizes.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for participating.

Terry Maxwell
    Pinnacle Sports

Comment

Terry-

Thank you for your reply. I believe I'm tied for the lead with 47 (JP). I have Duke and 165 points. If possible, could you please post other possible winners picks so we can consider hedging?

Thanks for a great contest,
      Jeff

Comment

Congratulations and good luck tonight! The leaderboard now states the tiebreaker and the team they picked tonight. It looks like you need Duke and over 158 to be the winner.
        You might consider an if play hedge. If you would like to hedge just call us, and ask for Barney. The best hedge for you would be an if play. If Duke wins you want under 163.
        We will try to accomodate you.

Terry Maxwell
        Pinnacle Sports

[This message has been edited by Pinnacle_Marketing (edited 04-02-2001).]

Comment

Terry, while I have you here, can you tell me your baseball limits online and by phone? Also, what time of the morning will the full limits be in effect? Thanks.

Comment

Sportshobby,

The limits online are $2000 on the game and runline and $1000 on the total. Over the phone the limits are negotiable but will never be less than $5000 on the game and runline and $3000 on the total. Many players have much higher limits than these over the phone.

Online, we use an 8-cent line on the game and a 16 cent line on the runline. Over the phone, the game line is 10 cents and the runline is 20 cents. Totals are always 20 cents on either.

Our full limits go into effect at 8:30 a.m. pacific on most mornings.

Thanks for your time,

Terry Maxwell
            Pinnacle Sports

Comment

I'll remember that one for awhile. I didn't think I had much chance at half-time, but then it seemed a winner. Yuuuuucccccckkkkk

Jeff

Comment

Hi Terry, thanks for the great contests! Can you give us details about the baseball contest and when it will start?

Comment

Working...
                X