Thanks Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Pinnacle

Won a free $500 wager in the Mad Mad March contest. This book has shown me class and generosity as long as I have been there. Great value and ran professionally, two thumbs up!!!

ditto - I just got my confirmation of winning a dime bet.

Jeff

Comment

I'd like to add my thanks here as well for the nickel free play. For those of you who haven't checked out this book, you might want to think about it. They have 8c overnight lines on bases around 9-10pm Pacific nightly.

Comment

I've gotta thank them also, I got $100 bucks from them. I opened an account just before the madness and played their game. I'm just mad at myself because the rules said "have $300 balance" and I didn't see it so I only deposited $200 to start with... I could've won $500... Oh well, at least I've got another great out from this deal!

Thanks Pinnacle!

May all your bets be winners
        www.footballstart.com

Comment

i can't pick college basketball games with tomorrows sports section, but still got a free $100, and didn't miss the $500 by much. Very attainable free money, i'll wager that just about anyone that played made the $100 (with account) level. Thanks Pinnacle.

also very happy with their customer service. haven't requested a payout so i can't comment on that.

Comment

Excellent book, from low vig to great customer service," especially Javier" to quick payouts and super promotions.....

Comment

Working...
            X